44 ✥ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍, 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝

࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊°

May I know how you happen to just teleport yourself here?

࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊°

𝕮RYSTAL 𝕬ND 𝕳ARRY 𝕱OUND Ron and Hermione in Honeydukes, contemplating whether to buy the weird candies or not. Fortunately, they stopped them from buying it. Although, Hermione had many questions about their presence in the Hogsmeade. Harry being the excited person, showed her the map. Hermione didn't like the idea but Crystal and Harry somehow managed to get her on their side—not to mention, Ron's snarky comments.

When Ron and Hermione had paid for all their sweets, the four of them left Honeydukes for the blizzard outside.

Hogsmeade looked like a Christmas card; the little thatched cottages and shops were all covered in a layer of crisp snow; there were holly wreaths on the doors and strings of enchanted candles hanging in the trees. It was a sight Crystal had never seen before in person, just in the illustrations of a picture book when she was younger.

Crystal shivered; unlike others, she didn’t have her cloak or thick jacket. They headed up the street, heads bowed against the wind, Ron and Hermione shouting through their scarves.

“That’s the post office —”

“Zonko’s is up there —”

“We could go up to the Shrieking Shack —”

"I'm cold," Crystal said in a shivering voice. "I wanna go back to the room,"

Crystal was just wearing a hoodie over her shirt and in the excitement of exploring the map, she forgot to take a scarf or pile up more layers. She had enough of the freezing cold that almost froze her brain. She just wanted to go back and relax in one of the armchairs and warm up near the fireplace.

Harry noticed her shivering and wrapped his arm around her shoulder rubbing the side of her arm to warm up. Crystal was thankful for the gesture.

"Aww~ my little bunny is feeling cold," Harry teased as he discreetly took a look at her face with a mischievous smile.

"You're having way too much fun treating me as your pet!" Crystal pushed him away almost instantly feeling stupid to feel grateful as Harry used this chance to only tease her.

"I was kidding, come here," Harry chuckled as he took off his jacket and placed it on her.

"I don't need it," Crystal said trying to return it to him.

"I've layered myself well, see?" He said lifting the hem of his hoodie to reveal a sweater and then a T-shirt under it. "Do us a favour and take it, who knows we might have to carry you all the way back to the castle like a sack of potatoes because you got sick,"

"A sack of potatoes! How dare you!" Crystal grumbled but pulled his jacket over her. It was big enough to reach her mid-thigh and the sleeves completely covered her fingertips but it was warm.

When Crystal turned to thank him, Harry's shoulder was shaking slightly. She went around in front of him and saw him failing badly to control his laugh. Crystal, confused, looked down at herself stretching her arms out and heard Harry burst into laughter.

"Are you laughing at me?" Crystal raised a brow, crossing her heavy arms which were difficult to keep together because of the big jacket.

"I'm sorry, but you look—" Harry laughed again in her desperate attempt to look intimidating but her arms refused to follow her.