52 ✥ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚡𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊°
I'll bite your hand next time you do that to me

࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊°

𝕳ARRY’S 𝕰UPHORIA of finally winning the Quidditch Cup was short-lived as he and Rozelle fought yet again for a small reason that Harry gave more importance to his friends than her. This time a few people witness it as well.

After the match, Harry, Ron, their dormmates, the Quidditch team, Crystal, Hermione and their dormmates along with Rubiela, Colin and a few second year were all enjoying the brownies Crystal made to share with them. Harry was savouring the taste when Rozelle came and stood in front of him. She snatched the plate of brownies from his hand and threw it on the floor. This led to things and eventually, the couple started having escalated arguments. Harry was fuming to his core.

"One more word from you Rozelle Ainsworth and we are done forever," Harry said, his voice low but sharp.

Rozelle left the common room crying... yet again... The miserable look on her face made Harry look like a bully and this didn't sit well with her admirers but Harry also had many people supporting him.

Hermione, Ron, Fred, George, Neville, Dean, Seamus, Parvati, Lavender, Colin even the whole Gryffindor Quidditch team stood in support of Harry that he did nothing wrong. Crystal stayed away from this as she knew Rozelle was cranky about her and made Rubiela stay away too. She was sent back to her Ravenclaw dormitory, the girl grumbled and cursed but she followed her order reluctantly.

Zachary felt responsible for this. However much effort he put into trying to get Harry together with Rose so that the boy would be away from Crystal, he too, didn't wish this for his friend. He felt guilty for playing the part of secret cupid in their relationship.

Harry didn't raise his voice at her even once while she was yelling and shouting at him. It was an ugly sight to witness at one point. They saw a new side of Rozelle and didn't understand why Harry was putting up with Rozelle.

He admitted that he hasn't been the best boyfriend Rozelle could ever get but he did like her at first though it faded slowly with time, then suddenly he agreed to date her to forget about the kiss with Crystal. He messed up. He used her but he was starting to like her again because she was a sweet girl who cared about him and meant well. He admitted that he could've done better to get to her expectations but her expectations were to sever all ties with all his friends and be with only her and her friends.

Those friends who didn't hesitate to ogle him whenever given a chance. He didn't like those girls. He hated to be around them. It made him extremely uncomfortable to even drink water in front of them. So he stopped hanging out with Rozelle whenever she was with her friends and this started triggering her.

To his surprise, Rubiela was the only one well-behaved among her friends for her time in Hogwarts that year even though she hung out with those parasites. He thought maybe Crystal kept an eye on her. It was true in the background, Zachary had been instructed to keep a watch over her from the beginning of the school year.

Rozelle's behaviour towards his friends, hurt, angered and disappointed Harry deeply. Especially her deep hatred for Crystal out of her petty jealousy, when everything between him and Crystal was finally back to normal as it was before. He tried to be with Rozelle, to make it work out by forgiving her once but it just wasn't enough.

He was also sure that Rozelle didn't hold back from saying something inappropriate to Crystal because she was behaving as though Rozelle didn't exist in the world.

"I'm sick and tired of this. . ." He muttered miserably. He didn't deserve it. Crystal didn't deserve it. She was getting all this hate just because she was his friend.