36 ✥ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚃𝚘 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊°

And don't fight like siblings all the time—

࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊°

𝕴T 𝖂AS 𝕿IME 𝕿O 𝕷EAVE for the year again. Harry and Crystal hugged Lily and James, to anyone who passed by watching them, they looked like a family of four. They were standing near the Hogwarts Express, bidding their goodbyes.

"Take care, my babies," said Lily kissing Harry's head and then Crystal's.

"Mum, I've told you not to call me baby outside," said Harry pulling away, and looking around embarrassed.

"Oh, come on! Children are always babies for their parents! Ask your dad,"

"Your mum is always right," said James and chuckled, "Write to us, both of you and whoever is going to be the new DADA professor this year, just stay away from them! And remember to give Minnie a hell of lots of love from us!"

"James! Don't encourage them for being mischievous," Lily warned, "and I don't want to hear any of you going into any of another chamber or whatever trapdoor again, is that clear?"

"Yes Mum," said Harry in a two-finger salute. Crystal nodded her head.

"Just behave, study quietly, play Quidditch and come back, okay?"

"Yes Mum," Harry repeated his actions.

"And what about Sirius Black," said Crystal, James and Lily froze, "I heard he's out to kill me and Harry?"

"Where did you hear that from, sweetie?" asked Lily.

"We accidentally heard Mr. and Mrs. Weasley talking," said Harry. "And... a few days back... I heard you guys talking too, it wasn't my intention to eavesdrop but I'm sorry,"

"It's fine, now listen both of you," James looked around and shifted the whole family towards a pillar away from the crowd, "I don't know what is up with him but I don't think he's out to kill you,"

"But he is Voldemort's follower, how can you be so sure—"

"It's complicated, Crysie, At first I thought so too but I cannot explain it to you now, anyways you know better than to believe rumours,"

"But Dad, why won't you tell us the whole truth, why are you sure that he's not out for our necks,"

"Harry, I'll tell you, I don't even understand myself,"

"Listen to your parents and don't think about it, and don't go looking for him either," Lily added squeezing both of their shoulders. "There's no need to be scared,"

"Scared? I don't care whoever he's out for,"

"Yeah, she's just only scared of Ron's twelve-year-old rat!" Harry teased lowering his voice.

"I'm not afraid! I just dislike rats!" Crystal whispered urgently.

"Woah—Ron has a twelve years old rat? That's impressive for a rat," James said in amusement.

"It has nothing special about it but sadly it's still thriving regardless of its age—and it's ugly," Crystal said loftily.

"Crysie, it's still someone's pet. You should not say that, it's rude to say that," Lily gently reprimanded her.

"Don't let Ron hear you," Harry said laughing.

"Thank god he's not here," Crystal looked around them and Lily patted her cheek with an adoring smile.