64 * 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

—✧—

ɢᴏғᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-𝟾ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ

ɢᴏғ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-𝟾
ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ

—✧—

"Harry, Crystal! Did you put your names into the goblet of fire?" Dumbledore asked calmly.

Harry and Crystal in their state of shock were sent down to the room where the champions were waiting.

They had no idea what was happening, why it was happening or how it happened. They were currently being questioned verbally and non-verbally by the looks on the faces of the Champions.

“No,” Harry and Crystal replied. Harry was conscious about everybody watching them closely. Snape made a soft noise of impatient disbelief in the shadows.

“Did anyone of you ask an older student to put it into the Goblet of Fire for you?” said Professor Dumbledore, ignoring Snape.

“No,” said Harry vehemently.

"Of course not," Crystal said calmly.

“Ah, but of course ze 're lying!” cried Madame Maxime. Snape was now shaking his head, his lip curling.

"They're not lying! I believe in my Harry and Crystal!" James was trying in best to defend Harry and Crystal, trying to convince everyone to erase their names off this tournament. "For the last time, I'm telling you, this is a plot—a trap! Someone has always been there in this school to try and kill my children! There's something big going on in the shadows of the school that we don't know about."

Madame Maxime scoffed. James turn to Dumbledore desperately.

"Dumbledore, don't let Harry and Crystal compete and fall into the trap! Don't follow exactly what they want! We should start an investigation and—"

"Enough! Zere is no one trying to kill ze kids! Don'z cook stories to cover ze deeds of your son. Zis is now related to zree schools not only you!" Madame Maxime snapped back.

"Lady, what do you want me to do? Don't you see I'm trying to remove my kids from the competition here? I don't want these kids to be in tournament as well," He placed his arms around both of their shoulders, "My children don't want to compete. Is that so hard to understand?"

“I'm with James on this. Harry and Crystal could not have crossed the Age Line,” said Professor McGonagall sharply. “I am sure we are all agreed on that —”

“Dumbly-dorr must ’ave made a mistake wiz ze line,” said Madame Maxime, shrugging.

“It is possible, of course,” said Dumbledore politely.

“Dumbledore, you know perfectly well you did not make a mistake!” said Professor McGonagall angrily. “Really, what nonsense! Harry and Crystal could not have crossed the line themselves, and as Professor Dumbledore believes that they did not persuade an older student to do it for them, I’m sure that should be good enough for everybody else!”