58 * 𝐖𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

—✧—

ɢᴏғᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-𝟸ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

ɢᴏғ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-𝟸
ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

—✧—

Calisto Defense: Fake Gem Scandal Unveiled; Crystal Calisto Clears Name and Seeks Justice.

[Tuesday, 25, 7.04pm] The Calisto defense took a sharp turn as Crystal Calisto revealed in a press conference two days ago that the gems sold by the Lennox were indeed fake. However, she clarified that these transactions occurred during the tenure of the Lennox, before she assumed her current role. Calisto emphasized her lack of involvement in the fake gems scheme and her ongoing efforts to rectify the situation since becoming aware of it.

Since assuming her position last year, Crystal Calisto has diligently uncovered the misdeeds of the Lennox, including this fraudulent activity. She provided legal documentation detailing compensation efforts for affected families, prioritizing those in financial need. Any outstanding refunds from Éclat Celestia are requested to await processing as part of the restitution process.

In response to false accusations and defamation, Crystal Calisto pursued legal action and emerged victorious in court proceedings today. The anonymous Ministry reporter responsible for the false claims now faces penalties imposed by the court, contributing to the Calisto's financial compensation. Calisto's resilience and leadership throughout this ordeal have garnered widespread praise, sparking optimism about the future leadership of the wizarding world.

—✧—

"Are they provoking the Ministry against me with that last sentence?" Crystal scoffed reading the newspaper.

"Calm down, Crystal," Samantha reassured, turning the steering wheel to her left, "Everything will slowly be fine just as you want it to be,"

"I wish, anyways, Sam, about our meeting a few hours ago—" Crystal conveyed seriously,, "You're still not mad at me, are you? I mean— I just want our intelligence agency to just work for us—like a closed internal thing—"

"And I will tell you this again, you have invested wayyyy too much funds on this project," Samantha pointed out, "so if we want to recover fast, we need to see revenue and for that we have to accept a few loaded clients—"

"That's why I suggested a middle ground. We will have a secret code for our services— and only accept the VIPS of the VIPS for our intelligence services—"

"Not this again, what's the difference if you still suggest that we, the Polaris Inc, known for the best security and secrecy, keep the code secret with ourselves? Then who will ever get the code from us, Crystal?" Sam argued, her eyes glued ahead as she drove the car, "I need something to convince the board of directors—"