53 ✥ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝

࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊°
Don't worry. I'll corrupt your mind later

࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊°

"𝕾tupefy," Crystal waved her wand and with a sudden force, Snape crashed on the wall behind him and slid down laying limp. Crystal dusted her hands, "That takes care of it,"

"Crysie, you attacked a teacher. . . attacked a teacher. . . " Hermione whimpered, staring at the lifeless Snape with frightened eyes, covering her mouth. "Oh, you're going to be in so much trouble -"

Crystal gave her a look that literally said do-I-care. Hermione shook her head with a disapproving sort of expression.

Crystal scanned the room and her eyes fell on the stranger. A mass of filthy, matted hair hung to his elbows. If eyes hadn't been shining out of the deep, dark sockets, he might have been a corpse. The waxy skin was stretched so tightly over the bones of his face, that it looked like a skull. His yellow teeth were bared in a grin. It was Sirius Black.

"Crysie!" James practically skipped to her and wrapped his arms around her, slightly lifting her off the ground, "How did you get here, my little sweetie?"

Harry noticed some blood on the side of her head, it was dripping down the side of her slender neck. He checked his pockets but didn't have a handkerchief.

She pulled away from James and looked back at Black. He was staring at her as though he was reminiscing. It was too much for her, she couldn't stand it. She tore her eyes away from him.

James had a smirk planted on his face as he marvelled at Snape, laying unconscious against the wall.

"And this is what you get for bullying my kids all year around, you greasy old bat Snivellus!" James laughed.

"Greasy old bat Snivellus. . . " Harry repeated with a smirk.

"He was a grimy git and he is still a grimy git," James added.

"Grimy git," Harry repeated him more sincerely than the lessons they were taught in school.

"But I do feel bad for him on rare occasions," James continued losing his interest in Snape.

"No, I don't," Harry muttered.

"Is this what you have been teaching your son, James?" Black pointed with an amusing smile.

"Ah, kids, forgot to give the proper introductions. My friend here, Sirius Black, was born a saint! He is as pure and innocent as a virgin maiden," James said extending his arm in Black's direction. "You know, there is a Father at the church, but we forecasted that we would also have a Father in our school years,"

"Hey! TMI! Stop!" Black snapped.

Ron and Harry choked on air, coughing. Hermione cleared her throat, looking away but Crystal-

"Interesting. . . How did you forecast a wizard entering the Priesthood. . . but why choose Priesthood as a career when you know magic?" she said surprised and she took it seriously. It was James, Sirius and Lupin's turn to choke on air as they coughed.

"My baby," James choked and looked though he sinned. He understood that Crystal's mind worked on some weird incalculable Math.

"Long story, Crystal. You don't wanna know why and where he wanted to enter," Lupin said, throwing a sharp look at James, who shrugged his shoulder holding back a laugh. Harry shook his head thinking what kind of people they were in their school days. His mother would have been so disappointed in his father back then.