35 ✥ 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘'𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙾𝚞𝚝

࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊°

Did you really dip your aunt like a teabag?

࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊°

𝕮RYSTAL, 𝕳ARRY AND 𝖅ACHARY stayed the night at the Leaky Cauldron. The next morning, after getting ready for the day, Crystal went downstairs to read the morning newspaper until Harry and Zachary woke up.

Rather than reading the newspaper, she was more interested in watching the other guests around her: funny little witches from the country, up for a day’s shopping; venerable-looking wizards arguing over the latest article in Transfiguration Today; wild-looking warlocks; raucous dwarfs; and once, what looked suspiciously like a hag, who ordered a plate of raw liver from behind a thick woollen balaclava, which made Crystal grimace in disgust and focused her attention back on the newspaper.

She was thankful that she didn't allow the press to take her pictures or she wouldn't be sitting there comfortably.

Zachary sauntered down a few minutes later and sat across her ordering the breakfast for all of them as Harry hurried down, staring at Zachary and then Crystal before taking a seat beside her.

Zachary had a feeling that Harry was very sceptical of his presence around Crystal and somewhat had a doubt why as a boy's instinct. But Harry talked to him nicely whenever they had a conversation.

After breakfast they went to the backyard, Crystal took out her wand, covered her nose before tapping the third brick from the left above the trash bin, and stood back as the archway into Diagon Alley opened in the wall.

Harry's parents would come at night after work, so they would buy their books and be free to do whatever they want until then.

"Crystal, I'll go to Gringotts real quick ---" said Zachary.

"Umm, let's do this," Crystal gave him a spare money bag, filled with gold Galleons, silver Sickles, and bronze Knuts. "This is your bonus over the salary for starting school and thank you for your efforts,"

"Woahh! Really?" Zachary beamed as peeked inside the money bag, "This is more than enough! I've got the best boss ever!"

"No need to butter me up, let's go get the books first," Crystal brushed him off, "Harry, do you have got the list?"

"Yes," said Harry and Zachary at the same time.

Harry looked at him for a moment before taking the folded letter out of his pocket which was almost crumbled, "Crys and I are talking same subjects, maybe you've something different,"

"Ah, yes, I'm not talking Divinations," said Zachary, checking his list.

As they walked around for a bit, Harry had to exercise a lot of self-control not to spend the whole lot at once, as his mum had always warned him and his dad.

He had to stop himself from buying a handsome set of solid gold Gobstones. He was sorely tempted, too, by the perfect, moving model of the galaxy in a large glass ball, which Crystal would have definitely loved to have but he also knew it had no use for her.

But the thing that tested Harry’s resolution most appeared in his favourite shop, Quality Quidditch Supplies.

"Why's there so much crowd?" said Zachary as the three of them curious to know what the crowd in the shop was staring at, edged their way inside and squeezed in among the excited witches and wizards.

Harry and Zachary gasped as they glimpsed a newly erected podium, on which was mounted the most magnificent broom they had ever seen.

"This is brilliant! I only saw it in the newspaper but seeing it in person is truly brilliant!" said Harry, his eyes shined as he looked at it in awe. Zachary was also looking at it mesmerized.