32 ✥ 𝙰 𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍𝚢

࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊°

I won't be back ever again!

࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊°

𝕮RYSTAL 𝕮ALISTO was a peculiar and unusual girl in more than one way. One, she was a witch. For another, she was the first witch to have established a private intelligence service on top of her tech company which was just started last year in the Muggle World, risking all her mother's money left for her in the Muggle World.

She initially just wanted to make some emergency money for herself and escape from Hudson's house but now the business had become her ambition. The girl was sitting at her desk working behind her technically old computer.

The sound of clicking the mouse and the clattering of the keyboard filled the dark room where the only source of light came from the computer screen.

Crystal was intensely focused on designing a prototype of a honeybee. No, not a simple artistic one but a robot, with a camera for recording for spy purposes. She named it spybee. Similarly, she had many ideas to design flying robots like an eagle, a pigeon, a beetle, wasp too. The bigger the robot, the longer distance it would cover.

The Spybee was the first sample on which the professionals in the core team of her tech company would work on further enhancements and production.

It was one o'clock in the morning when she completed reviewing the design and sank back in her chair, exhaling a relaxing breath.

After a few minutes passed in peaceful silence, she walked behind her chair, past Cash's large, empty cage, to the open window. The brightly shining moon outside the window. She placed her hands on the window sill, leaning on it, and breathing in the soft breeze of the night air in summer.

Crystal had grown taller but still rather skinny for her age. She had shaped normally like a girl around her age in puberty with some visible curves. Her jet-black hair had grown past midback and her greenish-blue eyes were as radiant as ever.

It was just the start of summer vacation but Cash had been absent for two nights now. Not that she minded, it had been days and she had hardly opened her mouth to speak to anyone. The owl was at least reassuring.

She scanned the starry sky for any sign of Cash. Gazing absently over the rooftops, it was a few seconds before Crystal realized what she was seeing.

Silhouetted against the golden moon, and growing larger every moment, Crystal thought to close the window but noticed the flapping wings from not one but two owls, one being Cash, as they soared through the window and landed on her table, knocking her mouse and stationery.

"Cash! You're back!" Crystal exclaimed but was disappointed when saw nothing attached to his leg, "you didn't bring anything back?"

Cash turned his head away haughtily and flapped his wings on the coin pouch attached to his body.

"Didn't I give you a coin before sending you away?"

Cash started to act crazy by tapping his claw and flapping his wings so vigorously that, I hit the other handsome tawny owl a few times. She didn't recognize it but knew at once where it had come from.