63 * 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞

—✧—

ɢᴏғᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-𝟽ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʙʟᴇᴛ ᴏғ ғɪʀᴇ

ɢᴏғ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-𝟽
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʙʟᴇᴛ ᴏғ ғɪʀᴇ

—✧—

"You know who I am, right? That's why you came here looking for me."

"Yes. Are you willing to talk now? In private, Miss C.A—"

"Let's talk." Crystal cut him off before he could say her alias identity of a Tech Entrepreneur in Muggle World in front of her friends.

This is going to be a pain...

"How did you fi— wait, wait, first—" Crystal let out a breath as she pushed her hair back. Something was going on in her mind which made her frustrated. "Harry, Hermione, Ron, go ahead, I'll be im common room in few mins,"

"Do you know him, Crys?" Harry questioned.

"I don't but—"

"Then why—"

"—but we have met before on the day of Quidditch World Cup. We had a good time during the game and I thought we became friends after that, don't you think so, Miss Crystal?" Prince Liam interrupted, he wanted to talk to her and would go to any extent to make it possible.

Crystal didn't understand his game. She admitted that she had fun talking to him throughout the game. She wasn't the type to talk much or let alone talk to a stranger but there was something about him that pulled her in. Maybe the fact that they were both understood each other situations unspokenly made her more comfortable. Crystal didn't reply to him, rather she turned to her friends.

"Go, please." She implored.

"We don't know him well, what if he tries to hurt you—" Harry reasoned.

"I don't harrass girls, Mr. Potter, if you are worried about that," Prince Liam said. "I assure you that Miss Crystal will be safest with me,"

"I wasn't talking to you—"

"Don't worry, I promise I'll be back in common room in twenty minutes—" The hall was deserted but she saw someone standing alone in distance near the door.

"I know, I'm just unnecessarily worried but still—"  Harry followed her sight and spotted Zach, "Then allow Zach to stay with you." he suggested then called, "Oi, Zach, get your arse back to work over here!"

Crystal sighed, Harry sometimes overreacted to smallest of things.

Zachary had astonishment written all over his face as he ran towards them.

"Fine, I was about to call him... just go, please." Crystal was eager to talk with Prince as well. She wanted to confirm if her speculation as to how he could've found her was correct or not. She just hoped it was not Samantha.