51 ✥ 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎

࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊°
Oh, come on, don't be so dramatic and go to your boyfriend

࿔₊° ࿔₊° ࿔₊°

𝕿HE 𝕱IRST 𝕿HING 𝕳ARRY did after Hermione's harsh confrontation, was to pull Crystal to a side and clear things out with her. With the start of an awkward, they got to know something stupid about their behaviour. Crystal was holding back from being around Harry because she thought he didn't want to talk with her as he was pretty much avoiding her. On the other hand, Harry thought that Crystal was still mad at him so he couldn't gather up the courage and dare to talk to her.

"You're so silly, Crys." Harry let out a breath of relief with a smile, "You could've at least come and ask me—"

"Yeah, when you looked like you didn't want to be bothered," Crystal rolled her eyes.

"I thought you were mad at me!"

"Look, Harry, before anything, I mean anything at all that could ever happen, you are my best friend," Crystal said, "A best friend, I can do anything for,"

Harry felt a lot of emotions at once. He felt a burden lifting off his heart, maybe because he accepted that he and Crystal can only ever be best friends and they would only ever be good as best friends because this coming from Crystal, a girl who used to painfully introvert and avoided making friends, her loyal friendship to him, was more than anything he could ever ask for. A friend who would do anything for him.

He closed the distance between them and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. Finally, he got her back. He was just happy with that and from now onwards, he could give all his attention to Rozelle.

"And you must know that I can do anything for you too, my best friend," Harry mumbled with a soft sigh, "Well, anything except murder, of course,"

Crystal chuckled into his shoulder as she hugged him as well. Harry had a huge smile on his face as he buried his face in her shoulder and they started rocking from side to side.

"Oh, I wouldn't ask you to dirty your hands for m—"

"Well, well, well," A chilly voice came behind Crystal, "I was looking for my boyfriend and here he is,"

Harry lifted his face to see Rozelle standing there with one of her friends, Rubiela Lennox. Crystal pulled away and turned around, she had never heard Rozelle sound as such.

"Hey, Rose. Do you need something?" Harry said. Rozelle walked past Crystal and looped her arm to Harry's. She tip-toped and kissed on his cheek then looked back at Crystal with a smile.

"Hey Crysie," Rozelle greeted, "You look so gorgeous today as well,"

"Um, thank you?" Crystal said awkwardly looking down at her school robes, the hem of her skirt was a bit dirty because she sat outside on the ground with Theodore. "Well, you too, Rose," she said shortly.

"Aww, Rose you're so kind to people!" Rubiela said with an adorning smile on her face.

"No, Ruby! I'm just telling the truth!" Rozelle said then looked up at Harry expectantly, "Isn't that right, babe?"

Harry was now thrown into a dilemma. He could neither say that Crystal was beautiful in front of his girlfriend because that'd be inappropriate nor he could lie that Crystal was indeed beautiful. But then—oh, well, here we go—he said in his mind, guessing Crystal's expression and inner thoughts.

"I reckon that I'm much finer than you, young ladies," Harry's lips turned into a charming smile as he placed his other hand on top of Rozelle's on his arm and gazed into her eyes. She blushed deeply red.