Chapter 19

Violet's pov

We spent the whole day just talking and getting to know each other, me not giving away too much even if I really want to, I have only just started my brothers in. I feel like if I let all these new people in then either I will be on overload and do something stupid or I will tell them about my childhood if you could call it that.

If I'm being honest though, I really like my family. Everyone is different, they all that their place that they fight into but their not like everyone in the family. Like there are some that are mothers then there are some that are fathers or pranksters, people with anger issues, not that it's a bad thing but I've noticed that they tend to stick with the group that's most like them.

I honestly like how everyone has a group that gets them the most like they're all going through the same things and they help each other with them rather than going alone and doing it.

I just hope that I have a group too, I'm not really sure where I would go, I mean I guess I like pranking so I could be with them or I could pick the mother or father's group, they're all the oldest.

Like literally all the firstborn are in the father's group and all the secondborn are in the mother's group, which I think is kind of funny I mean they're all so much alike in their groups.

Anyway so that was yesterday, now the kids are going out somewhere, I'm not sure where because they want to surprise me which I'm not really looking forward to.

All they said was to dress comfortable but also have a bathing suit under it and a change of clothes, so you know that's fun and not at all not hard to guess. Especially with me being new to the city.

After a good maybe hour, I'm all ready and my whole body is covered in waterproof makeup, which was really hard. But I managed to find a bathing suit that covers all of my back and arms so the only thing I had to worry about was my legs, hands and neck.

Over the bathing suit, I just wear simple black jeans and a brown sweater type of thing.

I just leave my hair down with it naturally wavy, because honestly, I don't see a point in doing anything to it if it's just going to get wet

After I finished everything in my room and put my spare clothes in a bag I grabbed my phone that I got while shopping and put it in my back pocket, walking towards the never-ending stairs

Getting to the last couple of stairs I can tell that everyone is in the dining room eating breakfast, they're all laughing and talking to each other. A smile forms on my face realising that my dream had finally come true, I have a family that seems to care about not only me or themselves but each other.

Walking into the room I don't have the smile on my face anymore, most of the chattering stopped as they saw me, I look over the whole room we now are sitting at a bigger table, the one before seemingly vanished.