Chapter 99

Violet's pov

Today is finally the day. I hung out with Sarah and her boyfriend yesterday and while I don't love the guy he defiantly isn't as bad as most of the people in my life.

We basically were all at her house just talking, watching a movie and we even baked some cookies. Throughout the whole day, there were multiple guards around Sarah's house, all hiding because we couldn't exactly tell Sarah why they were there.

But now is the day I've been waiting a whole ass week for. I can finally take all of my annoyance out on Mikael, I can do whatever I want to him and nobody will stop me.

I'm dressed in the whitest clothes I could find, I mean everything that is currently on my body is white. So even if a small drop of anything were to get on me everyone could see clearly.

Instead of driving there, I send a text to my trusty driver, Rhys. He used to drive me around everywhere when I was still in high school but after graduating I had wanted to be more mature and in my mind at the time that was driving myself places. I still love driving myself places but I think I've finally gotten over the fact that I don't have to drive everywhere.

When I finally get downstairs I don't even bother getting any food, knowing that if I do I might just throw it back up. After all, this is my first time truly torturing someone and because of that fact, Alessandro is going to be in the room with me just to make sure I don't do anything he thinks I will later regret and to make sure I don't kill him. At least not this early.

Getting into the back of the car waiting for me I say a quick hello to Rhys before quickly texting Alessandro letting him know that I'm leaving home and will be there soon.

After I've gotten a reply I take out my headphone and play music really damn loud.

Even though my expression is normal I'm still a little nervous, I don't want everyone to see or hear what he did to me but I also know that whatever I got he will get ten times worse. Hell, he probably has already gotten worse than what I got from him.

Pulling me from my thoughts is Rhys opening my door for me, getting out I smile at him with a kind smile. I've always liked him Rhys just seems to know what to do and when and he never does something irritating.

"thank you for taking me Rhys" I say once I'm out of the car

"It's my pleasure miss, I'm just glad to know you are okay" Rhys responds closing the door and turning to look at me with a smile of his own

With a nod from both of us, I walk into the base and Rhys walks to his driver's seat and takes off. As soon as I'm in the building multiple look my way, some even go as far as pointing at me.

While this isn't my first time back to the base since I've been back it is my first time being back without someone near me. None of them would dare talk and act like they would around the rest of my family but considering I am the weakest link and also the newest to this world I guess they think it's okay to act like this.

Scanning the room I find someone who is the highest member that is pointing and blatantly speaking about me. once I find the person, a man I have never actually spoken to but know he has at least a tiny rank I walk over there, not really having a plan for how I'm going to handle this.

Once I get there, the man is looking at me, seeing me the moment I started walking toward him. Smiling coyly I make a show of reaching my hand so that in a moment's notice I can pull my gun, I don't touch it but he sure does notice where my hand is.

"Miss Costello" the man says bowing his head along with the woman next to him

"ah so now you show me respect. Tell me do you show disrespect toward my family like this as well or am I just special" I command, my voice loud enough that everyone else can hear me as well

"no miss" the man says while bowing his head a little lower

"so why do you think it is okay to do it to me?" I question still in the same tone of voice

The man doesn't reply instead he closes his eyes tighter, clearly thinking I'm going to shoot him for his blatant disrespect. Instead of saying anything to the man I turn around to find every pair of eyes on us, watching on in interest.

"This goes for everyone whether they are here or not, if you want to continue working for us, if you don't want you and your family to be in a world of trouble respect the people who employ you" I boom before shaking my head at the man and then walking off still shaking my head

I figured I'm already going to be covered in blood when I walk out I don't really need to be killing someone when I first walk in. plus something that they don't know but we need every last one of them, we can't afford to be losing any other men, even if they are pricks.

I don't spare anyone else a look even when they are still looking and pointing, world will get around when I leave. Getting to Alesandro's office, I knock before entering and immediately yell closing my eyes shut tight, not expecting to see my brother kissing someone.

I can hear their lips disengaging from each other faces before they hurriedly turn towards me, I slowly open my eyes making sure they have actually stopped before fully opening my eyes.

"Violet, you're earlier than I expected" Alessandro says while glancing at the woman beside him

It's only then that I actually pay attention to who the woman is, Isabella my brother's secretary. She has a big blush across her cheeks and just like my brother, she keeps looking at him.

"why. Would. You. Do. That. I am never getting that image out of my head now" I grumble in shock

"wait is this why you would spend every night here, so you could spend time with her" I ask before either of them has a chance to say something

"Violet could you please refrain from speaking about this with anyone" Alessandro responds instead of actually answering my question

"you know what, I'm going to go hang out with Elijah for a bit while you deal with this" I say waving my hand around the room

But before walking out of the room I turn to the woman who is still blushing.

"I'm sure you are a great person, but you hurt him and I will kill you" I say with a smile before walking out of the room and going to the only sane person in our family

Elijah, Who doesn't have someone he is kissing in his office.