Chapter 78

Violet's pov

After getting out of the shower I quickly got changed not really caring if my clothes matched or not, we had to leave to get to one of the bases at 10 and it's currently 8:30 but we are going first which means we have to be there by like 9:30.

Looking down I see that my outfit isn't terrible.It's kind of basic but all we are going to be doing is sitting so there is no needto dress fancy

It's kind of basic but all we are going to be doing is sitting so there is no needto dress fancy

(just imagine that the stockings are thicker)

Sitting down at the station I've created in the bathroom where all of my things are I start doing light makeup on my face but then covering every little cut or bruise you can see on my neck or hands, even going as far to take off the stockings that are doing a pretty good job at covering everything I just put makeup on the move bad ones.

I know you're not really supposed to but I've done It before and it hasn't gotten infected plus I don't want my family to see them. After doing my makeup I start with my hair deciding to just leave it down since it doesn't look good up with the outfit and I can't be bothered to find a clip to clip half of it.

The last thing I do in the bathroom is spray perfume and deodorant. Walking over to my closet I grab the first pair of shoes that will go with this outfit. I know for a fact that everyone would be waiting for me downstairs, so I don't really have time to go slowly.

Grabbing my phone and anything else I would need I quickly chuck them in my bag before running down the stairs to see everyone waiting.

"I'm sorry, I was trying to be fast" I explain, normally it doesn't take me hours to get ready but then again normally I'm not recovering from practically 90% of my body being injured

Alessandro just nods before we all walk out the door and get into cars, with us stay at Aunt Alice and Uncle Federico it is one house less that has to wait for the right time to leave. We all just go together seeing as we are at the same place.

Seeing as we've been going to the bases every day we don't want anyone finding out the locations of all of them so we only go to roughly five of them, apparently, we have at least 10 massive ones here and even more in Italy.

It doesn't take long for us the get there seeing as this one is really close to our houses in case of an attack. We all get out of our cars before walking into the building together. We head straight for the meeting room not stopping to talk to anyone. Normally it only takes the rest of the family around 30 minutes for everyone to get here so it shouldn't be too long.

Sitting down in the seats we all pretty much pull out our phones and do whatever on them, Alessandro making calls and doing business while the rest of us either play games or go on social media.

Time flies by and soon everyone is here and we are all getting down to business, all of our phones long forgotten.

-