Chapter 57

violet's pov

I am so excited for this year, I can finally go to school all the time and actually make friends with people that weren't my brother's friends. Don't get me wrong I love them they are like my second family but this year I want my own friends ones that I know for sure aren't just being nice because I am their friends little sister.

I really don't know why I'm this excited either because I know that as soon as all the forced studying and test-taking comes up I will be wishing that I didn't have to do it because damn I was dying by the end of it last year, like why do we have to know so much about stupid things. Knowing that today was the first day of school last night I sorted pretty much everything out, the only thing I needed to do was pick out an outfit and get ready.

I was so excited that I labelled all my books and made sure that everything was in the right place. When buying all of my school supplies I was thinking about how many things I would need but when I for some reason got distracted on tik tok I saw this rich girl saying she has a pencil case for each day with it filled with what she needed for that day, so knowing that Alessandro won't care I did the exact same thing. And I do know that it is kind of a stupid idea and it's even more stupid that I am doing it too but hey if it makes my life easier and not going to make me carry around everything then sign me up.

After checking that I have the right books and pencil case I go over to my closet, not getting very far before I hear my phone ping, getting my phone off my bedside table I see that it is Sarah asking if I can pick her up on my way to school. Texting her back I was going to anyway I drop my phone back on the table and head back over to my closet.

I wanna look good but I don't want to beuncomfortable or make it look like I was trying too hard, going through myclothes it takes me a little bit before I finally find the right clothes. Seeingmy leather jacket a big smile comes to my face, I am a sucker for a goodleather jacket, so pulling some random ripped black jeans I get a matching black top and some white shoes and run into the bathroom to have a shower.

 Seeingmy leather jacket a big smile comes to my face, I am a sucker for a goodleather jacket, so pulling some random ripped black jeans I get a matching black top and some white shoes and run into the bathroom to have a shower

(just imagine the scars on violet are very minimal on her legs so you can't see it only when you focus really hard and the top is covering her waist fully)

Because I woke up so early I thought that I wouldn't have to rush but I somehow spent too long looking for clothes and going over my things for school so now to make it in time for me to pick up Sarah I have to rush to finish getting ready. Having probably the quickest shower of my life, I rush to get dressed and do my hair and makeup.

When I'm finally ready and a little tired after practically running around my room, getting ready in only 10 minutes. I rush down the stairs to where everyone else is, sitting and eating breakfast. Sitting in my seat I release a huff knowing that I finally am ready and made it down those damn stairs.

"Are you picking Sarah up on the way to school?" Alessandro asks as I am getting food on my plate

"yeah I am, so I gotta leave soon" I explain stopping what I'm doing and looking directly at him