Chapter 34

Violet's pov

It's been a week since Carlos came the first day and let me tell you I am so freakin sore. Every part of my body hurts, I can move without some part of my body being in pain. The training is so intense and it is every day after school.

Carlos says I'm a fast learner, a lot faster than Xander and Xavier. Apparently, every single one of my brothers started training when they were eight. Alessandro finished at 17 because he had more intense training than the others being the capo and everything, both Elijah and Lorenzo finished at 16 and Xavier and Xander finished just before came here apparently. With me coming back home at 15 I have to work harder than all of them to try and finish training before I'm 25, which is pretty much killing me.

Because I'm so skinny from not eating my whole life my body has no muscle to gain which means that I need to eat more things to help gain some before Alessandro realises I would also say Carlos but I'm pretty sure he already knows, really all you have to do is look at me, I try to hide it as best as I can but I can't do that much.

On a better note, art and music are amazing, it really is the best part of my day whenever I have them. Nobody really talks to me so I just do whatever I want. In the music room, there are separate rooms and nobody really enters mine except for this one girl who just sits there quietly listening to me playing, it took me almost half the week to find out that she was the same girl that sits at the same table as me and my family, she is the only girl that isn't trying to actively get into any of the guys pants- besides me.

Matias is still being his usual self, talking to me whenever he can, distracting me from literally anything and making sure that I don't talk to Alexander- or at least trying to, he can't really put his hand on my mouth and make me stop. Alexander has been himself too, he always looks mad or grumpy although he actually talks to me quite a bit well when I'm not dealing with Matias.

I've learned that Alexander is quite intelligent, he knows a lot about the world and he also knows several languages so when he found out that I do so he started to talk to me in a mix of Russian, Korean, Spanish, Arabic and a very rough French. We didn't know if Matias could speak any languages so to make sure we kept on switching between sentences. It was pretty funny when we looked at Matais; his face was full of annoyance and confusion.

So for the past week, I have been trying to do homework, training and looking into people's lives after school. It was a little annoying for the first couple of days, I was literally going to bed at 2 am and waking up at 4 am which was terrible. But now I'm getting a solid three hours which is the best I can hope for.

Deciding to actually do something this morning instead of doing nothing, I go into my closet and get my clothes, walking into my bathroom I have a shower for the quickest shower. Walking down the stairs, I walk straight into the kitchen where Elijah and Xavier are sitting at the table eating and Elijah doing work.

Going over to the cabinet I grab a bowl and place it on the bench and walk over to the fridge, taking out the strawberries and bananas. Cutting them up and placing them in the bowl I walk over to the table, and sit next to Xavier.

Eating my food, I try not to think about the food that I'm eating and instead what I'm going to do after. After maybe thirty minutes I finally finish the small-is bowl in Infront of me, putting my bowl in the sink I as usual walk up the never-ending stairs pretty slowly, not really having the energy to walk fast up the stairs because of the bruises on my body.

The bruises have almost healed they are now a normal bruise colour but they still hurt really badly, the cuts on my back aren't infected anymore and are healing nicely and my shoulder doesn't hurt that much anymore so I can now carry a bag with basically no pain. Oh, how different my life is now from a month ago.