Chapter 82

Violet's pov

"what time do you call this, you whore" Sir says standing right in front of the doorway. Right in front of me

Immediately I look to the floor and don't answer him, it would only make this ten times worse.

"answer him" Mam says coming out of the living room

"I'm sorry, there was a big crash and the roads were blocked" I explain taking a chance

"Come here you brat, how dare you speak to me like that" Sir says coming right into my face, making me smell his breath full of alcohol

I stay as still as I can get hoping I don't do anything to piss them off further. Sir pushes me to the floor kicking me in the stomach as hard as he can, hitting the same spot over and over again. While sir is kicking me without plans of stopping mam goes off somewhere, probably to get something so she can have her fun as well.

Mam comes back after sir is standing above me tired after kicking me so hard for so long. Moving my head a tiny bit so I can see mam horror washes over me. In her hands are three burning hot rods, the type of ones that never break and they are so hot the tips of them are orange.

"Maybe we should introduce our friend, let him teach you a lesson" mam says after a couple of seconds

I still don't do anything but look at the ground. Suddenly there Is almost stopping coming from the living room into the foyer where we still are. For some reason the very thought of those stomps makes me want to throw up.

When he finally gets to where we are and I see his face, I instantly pale. I'm not making this out alive.

Mam passes one of the hot rods to Mikael and the other to Sir, mam going first to stab me with it.

"no please mum, I'm sorry" I get out weakly pushing back towards the door without thinking

As soon as I hear what I've said I know it's only getting worse from here.

Watching as disgust washes over both their faces mam comes closer to me grabbing my face in her hands very tightly.

"you are not my child, you are simply someone we are forced to have" Mam practically yells

Before I can even think I start screaming bloody murder. All at the same time all three of them have stuck the rod into me wherever they could. Then when they are all satisfied they start hitting me with it.

I'm shaking, that's all I'm thinking suddenly. Everything around me is fading in and out, Mikael, sir and mam are no longer there but the house is, blood everywhere. Anywhere I was hurt has blood which is basically everywhere.

I'm shaking again this time I know I'm not doing it. Blinking my eyes I see my room, not the one in the basement but the one in my brother's house. I'm being rocked back and forth and there is someone holding me. I can see anything else but for the scent of the person I know it's Ares.

Feeling safe in his arms, knowing he is here with me I start crying. Whimpering from time to time remembering everything I went through both with sir and mam and with Mikael. We stay like that for about 5 minutes before I hear a voice that isn't Ares speak.

"is she okay" hearing Elijah's voice I turn towards the door to see that everyone is there. Alessandro, Enzo, Elijah, the twins and triplets plus Aunt Alice and Uncle Fredrico. They are all standing either at my doorway or slightly in my room, all looking at me with concern. Some of them even have a look of sympathy.

Not wanting any of them to see me like this I turn back and push my face into Ares's neck. I feel both of his hands pulling me closer to him before one hand is removed from me, probably telling everyone to leave before putting both his hands on me and pulling me even tighter.