Chapter 63

Violets pov

The guards bring me the chair that looks like it belongs in a dentist's office, it's covered in blood and the straps and chair are covered with little bits of blood. Obviously, someone tried to clean it but there was too much blood to clean it all. The straps look kind of old but not old enough that they would be able to break.

They shove me in the chair making sure I'm sitting down before they roughly strap me down, after rapping my wrists, ankles and around my waist they make sure that it's really tight, never saying a word to me or each other.

They both go over to the door when they have finished,

Not going outside but standing as close to the door as they could, almost like this was their everyday business. I try and wriggle around to at least make the straps looser but nothing happens, I can't even move a tiny bit. Giving up I just slump down in my seat not caring anymore about the two guards.

Maybe five minutes later the door is opening again and in steps a man, an ugly ass man that looks really creepy which I'm pretty sure he is doing on purpose. He closes the door behind him and walks over to the middle of the room, just in front of me. He looks over to the two guards standing near the door, both looking very uncomfortable now. Almost like they are going to bolt any second.

"Leave" the guy in front of me grunts out looking almost appalled he had to say it and they didn't just know to leave.

The guards ran out of the room looking like they were relieved when he said they could go. When to door bangs shut behind them the man in front of me looks back over to me, a weird smile taking over his face.

"I have waited a very long time to see you, violet" the man says looking right at me

"It would be nice to know who you are then seeing as you kidnapped me" I reply trying to keep as calm as possible

"Oh of course how rude of me, I just go straight to speaking without even introducing myself" The guy walks over to the wall and grabs one of those seats that have no back and can swivel and sits right in front of me

"my name is Mikael Karlsson. You must have heard of me, after all, I've sent multiple messages" Mikael responds kind of cockily but tries to seem humble

"Oh great so kind of you to kidnap me" I sarcastically reply locking eyes with him

"don't use that tone with me" he grunts out looking appalled

I shit my mouth instead of saying anything else, if the tables were turned and I wasn't strapped to what looked like a torture chair I would say anything I want. But instead, I'm strapped to the chair and have to listen to what I'm sure will be pointless things.

"Now why don't you just sit there and answer my questions like a good girl"

"Well now that depends on the questions you're going to ask me" I reply looking at his face

My head whips to the side with a sharp stinging on my cheek. The bastard hit me. Like actually hit me. Grinding my teeth together I turn my face back so I'm looking straight ahead again. Instead of saying something I grind my teeth harder, knowing anything I say is just going to make the hitting go to stabbings.

"Where is your family's main base and the other five located" Mikael grits

"I didn't even know we have five other bases and I sure as hell don't know where the main base is located" I snap back trying to control my voice

"you know everything about it, after all, you help with their books" Mikael insists moving toward the tray against the wall that has a bunch of torture instruments

"how the hell do you know that" Spluttering I follow him with my eyes

"I have my ways, now are you going to tell me or are we going to have to resort to other methods"

"I really would try and help if I could but I have no idea where the bases are and I don't work on the books I only do little things so my brothers don't have to not sleep" I watch as Mikael grabs a small knife and slowly walk back to his seat Infront of me

"the hard way it is then" Before I can process what he said he takes the knife to my arm and pushes the knife down really hard until there is a big pool of blood

Clenching my teeth I try not to make a sound or make a face, the more I give him the more he would enjoy it, I know from personal experience. I really thought that I would never have to feel the way a knife would feel against my skin making me bleed. I thought that it was all over. I really was so stupid, especially with the life my whole family is in. 

"where are they" Mikael lifts the knife a little bit relieving some of the pain 

"I don't know" I try to explain but am cut off when he gets the knife and cuts my other arm 

we go back and forth like this for a while, him insisting that I know where they are and when I refuse he cuts me. it's gotten to the point I don't know if there is anywhere else he could cut without having at least a little trouble. 

standing up he goes back over to the trays of torture things, dropping the bloody knife he picks up what looks like a blow torch, turning back to me he has what could only be described as a wicked smile. 

suddenly I am very grateful that I used to be abused because this is going to hurt like hell. 

. ☾ . 

I'm really sorry about missing last week and I'm sorry that this isn't super long but I am really bad at describing let alone describing torture so I'm trying to not add too much so the chapter isn't terrible. 

I hope you guys have a great day/night