Chapter 68

should I do it... imma do it :)

surprise mfs 

Alex's pov

I can't believe I'm in here doing this if my father knew I was in violets cell helping her with all of her injuries, I don't even know why I'm here, one second I was walking down the hallways trying to get away from my father and the next I was stopping by where all the first aid kits are and then walking past all of the cells until I found the one where she was laying down on the floor with a guy leaning over her with his hands on her stomach.

Looking toward violets face I immediately stop what I'm doing and go to her head. Her eyes are shut and she doesn't seem to be reacting to anything we're doing.

"Violet wake up, come on. Wake up. Violet, you can't sleep, wale up" As I keep repeating myself I gently tap her check over and over again

"Her name is Violet?" the guy next to me says looking from Violet to me

"Yeah... what have you been calling her this whole time?" I ask curious

"I've been calling her Olive. It's so when we get out of here we wouldn't be able to find each other again. She calls me Miguel by the way" Miguel keeps looking at Violet like she has come back from the dead

"We need to get her out of here" I say standing up and going back over to the first aid kit and putting everything back in. not caring where I'm putting anything

"pass me a big band-aid" Miguel says with his hand out, the other one on her stomach still putting pressure

Passing him the one in my hand I keep putting everything in the bag while Miguel put the band-aid on her stomach. When I've finally packed everything I go over toward the cell door making sure no guards are lurking about.

"Can you carry her and follow me?" I ask once I'm sure we can actually leave

Miguel nods, picking her up and walking over to where I'm standing next to the cell door. Opening it we walk out slowly both of us checking each way, I know we are probably overkilling it but it's best to be sure then running right into a guard who will throw all of us back into the cell and actually lock the door.

Walking down the hallway we start walking faster knowing that if we don't pick up our pace we are surely going to run into someone. Turning the corner we keep heading toward the main exit. I know it's kind of stupid to be going to the main exit but it's the only exit that has cars parked out the front.

Looking back at Miguel and Violet I see that Miguel is starting to struggle a little bit being that he hasn't done anything but get tortured for I'm sure a couple of years at least. Violet is still passed out, she is still bleeding a little but it's better now that we have band-aid and I've stitched up her thigh.

We are still about halfway there when we turn one more corner and we run into a guard walking along the hallway, we falter in our steps for a second before we keep walking down the hallway getting closer and closer to the guard. When the guard finally gets close to us he looks at me first before giving a small nod and looking to the floor.

I almost think we are in the clear before the guard looks to Miguel and Violet behind me, clear confusion goes through his face his eyes flick to me for a second before going back to Miguel and Violet.

"hey are you supposed to be here" the guard asks looking at Miguel and violet

"they are with me" is all I say picking up my pace just a little as to not be suspicious

The guard almost keeps walking before he looks back and takes a good look at all of us before he is fully turning around and walking slowly toward us. Before he takes a step closer to us I whisper to Miguel 'Run'. We are running down the hallway as fast as Miguel can keep up. The guard's eyes do this wild crazy thing where he is trying to make sure this is really happening.