Chapter 27

Violet's pov

For the past two days, all I've been doing is looking through all of my family's workers and trying to see if any of them would be the mole. It is actually kind of fun, I get to look into a person's life and see anything that they do, I can even find out where they are right now and they would have no idea.

I mean it is a little weird how I'm doing all of this when like three weeks ago I was just trying to stay alive but I like doing it. If I'm not doing that I'm either reading in the library which they still haven't found me in or I'm hanging out with my family.

They are still being a little weird around me and some of the conversations still stop when I enter a room with them but apart from that I think they are starting to forget about everything.

Today is Friday and Alessandro said that I will have to go to school on Monday with Gabriel, Matthew, Antonio, Amadeo, Alonzo, Aurelio, Romeo, Bruno, Xavier and Xander. So with pretty much more than half of my family yayyy!

The only good thing is that most of them are in grades 12 and 11 so that just leaves me and Bruno in grade 10.

So pretty much all I'm going to be doing today is keep looking through everyone my family employs and making sure that I have everything I'll need for school and maybe read a little if I have enough time to.

Getting out of bed I make my way to my wardrobe and pick something that still looks good but is also comfortable. After finding the right close I go into the bathroom and turn on the shower. Getting undressed I still face away from the mirror making sure I can't see anything.

I have a quick shower making sure to wash my hair and shave I get out, dry myself and then get dressed.

Making sure to add perfume, deodorant and some rings, walking down the never-ending stairs, I can hear the chatter of my family talking to each other and things moving around

Walking into the kitchen again some of the conversations stop but not as many as the first couple of times. I'm glad that it's almost back to the way it was.

Sitting down at the table, I try and act like I normally do which is pretty much just not paying attention to anything weird that happens like conversations stopping immediately when I walk into the room.

I look around the room and see some of the younger ones trying to look at me unnotably, what draws me out of my thoughts is a plate being placed down in Infront of me, turning my head I see Elijah was the one that put the plate down.

"thank you" I reply while getting some fruit on my fork.

My eating is still pretty bad but I've gotten a little better, I think most of the time I just eat more so they don't get suspicious but I still think they are because I don't eat as much as a normal person would.

After trying to eat the whole plate I managed to have just a little bit less than half, most of the time I can only eat a third of the plate so I'm happy. Getting up I walk over to the bin and put the rest of the fruit in the bin then put the plate in the bin.