Chapter 3 | basketball...

(Lucas POV)

The alarm beeps loudly in my ear causing me to wake up smacking it on the ground in frustration.
"Hey Lucas" I hear my brother say from across the kitchen. "what's up bro" i respond "todays the big day" he says excited. Now I'm confused , what does he mean big day and I guess he noticed the expression on my face. "You forgot" Jordan says with wide eyes "I forgot what?" I say asking confused. "Dude today you make your debut" he says "debut for what?" I said still sounding confused. "Bro you basketball debut!" He says darting his eyes at me with anticipation and excitement. My eyes widen shit I forgot. "Alright anyway let's go we're going to be late to school" he says opening the door signalling for me to come.

We made it and split apart as I head towards my locker getting my notebooks ready for class. I feel arms wrap around me causing me to jump hitting my head off the top of the locker causing everyone to stare. "Shit!" I say rubbing my head in pain whoever did this I'm screaming at them. "Shit sorry stalker" my eyes open and I see max and all my anger flushed away instantly. "It's fine" I say smiling at her reassuring her i'm fine still rubbing my head. It did sting a bit so I wonder if I have a bruise. "Fuck, sorry stalker you have a big bruise on your head" my eyes widen immediately. "No no no no...this can't be happening" I say walking around in circles. "What can't be happening?" She says asking concerned "shit shit shit" I say to myself ignoring her question. She grabs my hand causing me to look up at her soft blue eyes. "Lucas let me help with your bruise" i furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Come let's go she says dragging my hand to the girls bathroom. I stop at the door. "I can't go in there" I say shocked. "Yes you can your only cleaning a bruise and I can lock the door if u want" she says blushing. Being in a room alone with her with the door locked didn't sound like a bad idea at all. "Ok but please lock the door" I saying biting my lip. We enter and immediately lock the door "if I get caught in here I'll never forgive u" I say jumping up on the counter darting my eyes at her. "Shut up, your fine" she says rolling her eyes. She had grabbed an ice pack from the freezer on the way , so she walked in between my legs placed it on my head causing me to groan in pain. "Sorry" she says apologising "no it's fine" I say still wincing in pain. After a while of putting the ice pack on my head , we hear the bell ring. "Shit we're going to be late for our first class" I say panicking. "Let's just skip first class, plus you can't go to class with that big bruise on your head" i nod looking down. Today was supposed to be my big day, my debut and now I'm here with an ice pack on my head. "What's wrong?" She says looking at me concerned. I swear she's so cute. I look up and say "well today it was supposed to be my big day , my basketball debut and now I'm sitting here with a ice pack on me head not knowing if they will still let me debut" I look down. "It's my fault" I hear her soft voice sounding sad "it's my fault your big day is ruined" she looks down. "Hey" I say grabbing her face taking the ice pack off my head putting it down next to me. "Hey you didn't mean this ok" I say reassuring her. "No but still it happened because of me and now you probably hate me" she says softly. "I could never hate you" I say glaring into her eyes offering her a smile. She smiles back causing me to get lost in her details again. Her freckled face cupped around her squishy cheeks resting under her eyes. Them eyes. There incredible. I feel myself leaning in. Our lips connect. We were kissing for 30 seconds and it started to get intense. I lift her on the counter going in between her legs continuing kissing her passionately. I move my lips to her pale neck causing a soft moan. After that soft moan I kept sucking her neck leaving my mark on her. "Lucas" I hear her moan causing a smirk from me. "What?" I say continuing on her neck. She grabbed my shaft causing me grunt. "I want you!" She says demands feeling me through my jeans. "Fuck" I grunt. I'm super turned on and I want to fuck her so bad. As I reach towards her pants I see her bite her lip making me more turned on. As I got close to her heat we hear a knock on the door. "Anyone in there" the teacher says knocking Both of our eyes widen. Shit.
We both put our clothes back on heading out the bathroom. I head out first and then five minutes later she would head out also making it not look suspicious.