Chapter 26 | Graduated

(Lucas POV)

Today was the day. The day my brother Jordan finally graduates. I'm excited and obvious extremely nervous. My best friend was finally graduating but in the end he was leaving me. I packed more anxiety pills today. I can just tell I'm going to be super anxious today. I grab a apple out the kitchen and I get a lift to school with my brother.

"Hey Bro!" I say getting in the passenger seat. "Hi Lucas" Jordan says smiling slightly. "You excited?" I ask noticing he's big goofy smile. He nods and starts driving. "Super excited and super worried.." Jordan says. "Worried?" I furrow my eyebrows. He turns his head towards me. "Yeah I'm worried about leaving my family and moving to a whole different state..." He says. I nod. I know how he must feel. I pull my phone out.

|| TEXTING ||

(Stalker 🫶)

Hey Max 🙂

(Madmax 💕)

Hi Stalker! 😊

(Stalker 🫶)

We still meeting at entrance of the school?

(Madmax 💕)

Yes I'm here!

(Stalker 🫶)

Ok I'm on the way now.

(MadMax 💕)

Alright see you soon loser!

(Stalker 🫶)

Ok Bye Gingee 😆

(MadMax 💕)

I'm not kissing you now...

(Stalker 🫶)

What? No! I was joking Max!

(Madmax 💕)

...

|| Back To The Car ||

(Still Lucas POV)

I sigh as I put my phone in my pocket. "Hey you good?" Jordan asks worried. "Huh?" I say looking at him. "I said are you good?" He repeats himself. "Oh yeah I'm fine" I say giving him a small smile. "Seriously Lucas..." Jordan says putting his hand on my shoulder. I sigh. "Honestly I'm fine Jordan things with Max are so much better" I say smiling. He just nods and continues to look forward driving. After a ten-twenty minute ride we finally made it to school. He parks his car and we both get out. As I get out I see a pretty short redhead standing near the entrance waiting for me. "Alright I have to go with the other seniors..you will be fine right?" Jordan says. I nod and we do our handshake. "Alright see you at the end of the day bro" I say walking towards Max.

I run up behind Max and I pick her up spinning around. "Let me down..." Max giggles. I smile widely as I let her down. I place my girlfriend down in front of me and yes we're dating again and I couldn't be more happier. "Hey" Max says smiling close to me. I put my arms around her waist. "Hey beautiful" I say trying to kiss her. She moves her face. "Uhh Uhh no I already told you no kisses for your text!" Max says. I mope taking my arms from her waist. She rolls her eyes. "Why are you such a loser?" Max teases. I put my hand of my heart pretending to be fake hurt. "Wowwwww..." I say faking a sad expression. "Ughhh fine" Max says planting a kiss on me. I kiss back and I smile widely. "Better?" Max says pulling away. I smile even more. "Between!" I say happy. "Anyway let's get to class stalker" She says grabbing my hand. "Do you really have to call me a loser or stalker all the time?" I say holding her hand walking next to her. She turns her head towards me and nods. "Yep because you are!" Max says. I roll my eyes. We walk towards our lockers.