Chapter 11 | Divorced...

(Max POV)

Today was the day my parents gets divorced and I'm so upset...

I wake up to the mornings sunrise beaming in my eyes. I rub my eyes and walk over to my window shutting the blinds. I head towards the shower and I turn it on. After the shower I brush my teeth and I walk downstairs and there was my mum and dad arguing again. I just block out there voices as I make some waffles. I had my headphones on so even if they tried to talk to me I was going to ignore them. I was listening to my music until I feel a hand around my arm. I look up and it's my mum. I take my headphones off and I pause my music. "Yeah?" I asked annoyed. "Hi honey , so you know how we're getting divorced" My mum says softly and I roll my eyes. "Well you have to decide who you want to live with" she continues. "I'll stay here with dad!" I snap at her. "Why your dads an asshole!" She snaps back at me. I see my dad about to respond but I speak up before him. "At least he didn't go out fucking other people!" I shout at her. "Sorry you lame ass dad didn't want to fuck so I found someone else who did it for me!" She responds and I feel my anger rise. "Max it's fine just go to school" I hear my dad say softly and I nod. "What? No! She has to make a choice now!" My mum shouts at my dad. "No she doesn't!" My dad shouts back. I just grab my bag and I slam the front door shut.

As I slam the front door shut I let out a loud sigh. I start walking to school until I feel someone arms wrap around me. "Hey beautiful" I hear Lucas say from behind me. I turn around and I plant a kiss on his lips. "Hey Lucas" I smile brightly. The only thing that keeps me going is Lucas and he always makes me feel better. "How are you?" He asks concerned. "Umm...honestly like shit" I admit. "Oh ok it don't matter because I got you this" Lucas pulls out a new skateboard. I was shocked and extremely happy. I grab the skateboard and give Lucas a kiss on the cheek. "This is so cool" I say analysing the skateboard. "I'm glad you like it" he smiles. "Of course this is the best gift ever thank you so much" I hug him. "No problem" he smiles even wider.

We walk to school well actually Lucas walks to school as I'm riding my new skateboard next to him. I smirk as an idea pops up in my head. "Hey Lucas you want to try riding the skateboard?" I ask him and his eyes go wide. "Hellll noooo!" Lucas responds shaking his head. "Pleaseeee" I say giving him puppy eyes. He sighs and that's when I knew I convinced him.
"Max if I die I'm blaming you"' he exaggerates. "You not going to die idiot" I say laughing. I slowly grab his hand and he steps on the board. "Max!" He shouts worried. I couldn't stop laughing. "Lucas stop being a baby and just hold my hand and I'll guide you" I say and he nods slowly. We did it for 5 minutes and eventually he gets the hang of it. "Hey look at me go" He says riding on his own. "Impressive" I smile. "Well I did have the best teacher!" Lucas smiles at me back.

We were nearly at school and I hear Lucas say next to me. "Hey want to talk about your parents?" He asks concerned. "Umm.. can I come round your house after school and then we can talk about it there" I ask him nervously. "Yeah of course!" Lucas responds smiling. He pulls me into a hug and whispers into my ear "you can talk to me about anything you know that right?". I smile into his shoulder and I nod. "Of course your the best" I say happily.

The whole school day finally ends and honestly today was the most boring day ever. I head to my locker and I start putting my books away and I get my skateboard out. I hear footsteps next to me and I look up. It was the stupid cheerleaders again. "What do you want this time?" I roll my eyes at them. "Simple! I want Lucas!" Stacey responds. "Your disgusting!" I say annoyed. "Cmon you can't tell me you don't think about how big his dick is?" She says and my eyes go wide. "No I don't think about that" I lie feeling my cheeks go red. "Oh well your loss I heard it's 10 inches long and I want a piece of it" Stacey says. My eyes widen and I was shocked. "Who told you that?" I ask the girl. "His ex girlfriend Sophie" She answers. "Sophie Kerry" I say widening my eyes once again. Sophie Kerry was a popular cheerleader but she was really nice and pretty. How could he go from Sophie Kerry to me?. I guess Stacey noticed the expression on my face. "Oh you didn't know that was his ex" She says surprised. "No.." I respond shyly. "Oh they were the best couple ever until she cheated on him and broke his little heart" Stacey continues. My eyes widen. "How could she do that to him?" I say feeling angry. "Well I heard it's because he didn't want to have sex with her all the time so she got angry and decided to go for his ex-best friend" Stacey explains. "That's disgusting! All the time?" I say disgusted. "So is it big" She asks and my eyes go wide once again. "I wouldn't know..." I say embarrassed. "You guys haven't had sex yet!" Stacey says loudly. "In his defence I wouldn't want to have sex with a freak ugly skater girl" She says walking away.

I walk out the school with my head down. Lucas hasn't had sex with me because he's disgusted with me and I don't blame him. I do want to have sex with him eventually but I'm a virgin and I'm scared he's going to be disappointed with what's down there. My figure wasn't mesmerising like the cheerleaders and my ass wasn't big. I just had a plain boring teenager body. I feel myself becoming more insecure as I head home.

I finally made it home and I walk into my room straight away slamming the door. As I'm staring up in the roof in my thoughts I hear my parents arguing again. I open up my window sneaking out once again. I walk over to Lucas Widow and I see him getting changed. I try to look away but I couldn't. His body was amazing. His 6 pack and muscles were massive. I feel myself drooling over him and I slap myself to stop staring. I grab a light rock and I throw it lightly at his window. Lucas gets scared and I laugh as he looks down at me with an annoyed face. He opens up the window and shouts "you need to stop doing that just knock on the door next time!". I nod and I walk towards his door knocking it. His brother answers it. "Lucas it's for you!" I hear Jordan shout behind to Lucas. I see Lucas sprinting down the stairs and it forced a light chuckle out of me. Lucas runs up to me out of breath. "Your  a idiot!" I say laughing. He laughs in response and grabs my hand taking me upstairs. I see his parents on the couch as we walk past and I wave my hand at them. They wave back at me and smile.

Lucas takes me to his room and I realise he still has no shirt on. "Umm..where's your shirt?" I ask looking away trying to control my hormones. "Why?" He asks walking closer to me. "Because it's distracting" I respond still looking away. I feel him get closer and my hormones were spiralling out of control. "What's distracting?" He asks and I turn my head looking up at him. "Your body" I say biting my lip. Lucas grabs my hands and puts them on his abs and I feel my cheeks burn. I start rubbing my hands around his abs and I see him growing horny. I decide to connect my lips to his abs and he grunts loudly. "Max don't do something you'll regret!" He grunts again. "I won't regret this trust me" I respond looking up at him. I lick my tongue on his abs and I see him growing impatient. "Fuck this" I hear him groan and he picks me up suddenly and connect his lips to mine. It turns into a intense make out session. He connects his lips to my neck. "Lucas" I moan quietly. "Hmm?" He asks still kissing my neck. "I'm not ready yet.." I say and he stops kissing my neck and I could tell he was disappointed. "Sorry I'm scared" I admit and he looks softly into my eyes. "Ok it's fine" Lucas stands up grabbing a shirt. "Umm..can you keep your top off.." I blush brightly. "Sure" he chuckles and cuddles up to me on the bed with his warm skin.

"Max are u ok?" Lucas asked concerned. "Yeah I'm fine just my parents you know?" I say and he nods. "You know max you can always talk to me" Lucas says looking into my eyes. "Yeah I know that!" I say smiling at him. "So there officially divorced now?" He asks and I nod i response. "Are you going to live with your mum or your dad?" Lucas asks again. "Umm...my dad" I answer. "Oh is it here?" He says worried. I decide to mess with him. I scratch the back off my neck. "No it's in California..." I say and I see him look away. "Oh..." he says hurt. I smile and I grab his face and kiss him. "Revenge dufus" I whisper in his ear and his eyes go wide. "Not cool!" He whines and crosses his arms like a toddler. I just laugh at him. "No my dad is here and my mums going back to California" I explain and he sighs relieved. "Ok but don't do that I thought I lost you for a second" Lucas grabs my hips and I smile at him. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and I start kissing him again. We have another make out session. I flip us and now I'm on top of him. I pull away and I smile with our heads colliding. "I will never leave you!" I say smiling. "I'm glad!" He responds smiling...