Chapter 29 | Your Apart Of This Family!

(Max POV)

It was the day after meeting Lucas's family and I was extremely happy how it went. They were all super nice and polite and treated me like I was one of there own. They decided I should stay over with Lucas and I declined but they made sure I stayed because Lucas really wanted me to. I'm currently laying in Lucas's bed cuddling up to his warm body. He was still asleep and he looked adorable. His hair was fluffy and messy and I couldn't help myself but play with it. I just sat there for a few minutes playing with his hair until he wakes up.

"Max..?" Lucas groans. "Hey" I say looking at him waking up. He opens his eyes slowly and smiles at me. "You stayed over?" He asks happily. "Don't be to happy stalker" I tease him. He flips us over and now he's on top of me. "How can I not be happy I have the prettiest girl in the world in my bed?!" Lucas says kissing my neck. I bite my lip blushing as he connects his lips to my neck. I close my eyes and I let the pleasure take over me. "Fuck Max..." Lucas grunts and I could tell he was horny. He continues sucking my neck and I would be lying if I said I didn't want him to continue but it was the morning and I didn't want to wake anyone up. "Ok we need to stop" I moan as he kisses my weak spot. "Why?" He mumbled into my neck. "Because Lucas its to early and I don't want to have sex with your family in the house" I say grabbing his head. "Ok we don't have to have sex but I can continue pleasuring I'm really horny..." Lucas says pointing as his raging boner. I shake my head chuckling. "Sure stalker" I say wrapping my arms around his neck. He chuckles. "Are you going to keep calling me stalker all the time?" He asks. "Yeah because you are one" I tease him. "Well how can I not be stalker for someone like you" He says seductively. "Your body and your face drive me crazy" he says kissing my neck.

I moan quietly grabbing his neck. I feel my core shake and I could tell I was horny now. He kisses my lips then back to my neck then eventually he slips our shirts off. He grabs my cleavage and kisses my stomach. I arch my back moaning. He grabs onto my boobs with his veiny hands and I moan loudly. The way his warm lips connect to my body drive my hormones out of control. The way his veiny hands would feel on my body drove me crazy. The way his brown eyes would look at me with such lust drove me crazy. All and around I was crazy for Lucas. We continued making out until someone knocked on the door.

"Lucas you awake sweetie?" His mum asks. We both look at each other with wide eyes. We quickly put our shirts back on. "Yeah mum I'm awake..." Lucas shouts. "Ok honey is max with you?" She asks. Lucas looks at me and shrugs. "Yes she's awake too.." Lucas says to the door. "Hi Mrs Sinclair" I speak up. "Hi Max sweetie did you have a good sleep?" She asks. "Yeah it was fine thanks!" I say. "No problem come over when you want!" She says and I smile at Lucas. "Ok thank you so much Mrs Sinclair!" I say. "Ok no problem.." she responds. "But you two need to come down soon before your dad blows up the kitchen Lucas" His mum says laughing. I look at Lucas and he stands up panicking and it makes me giggle.

We put our shirts back on and walk downstairs. As we enter Lucas dad and brother were shouting at each other. "Pass it over dad your going to burn the food!" Jordan says trying to grab the pan. "Step away son I've got this!" He shouts back. I look over to the couch and I see Lucas Mum laughing at them trying not to burn the house down. I guess they all heard our footsteps as all there eyes wonder over to us. "Aw hey guys!" Lucas Mum shouts from the couch. I wave at her smiling. "Hi mum" Lucas says tired. "Are you tired honey?" She says to Lucas in which he nods in response. "What are the two dufuses doing?" Lucas asks pointing at his brother and dad. "We're not dufuses!" Jordan says glaring at Lucas. "Yeah what he said!" His dad says. This makes me giggle. "You think this is funny Max?!" Jordan says. I nod looking down laughing. "There dumb ain't they?" Lucas whispers in my ear and I laugh once again. "What did you whisper Lucas?" Jordan glares at him. "Yeah what did you whisper son?" His dad adds on. "I said you guys are dumb and your not going to do anything about it!" Lucas says walking over to them.

"Oh really?" Jordan says putting down the pan stretching his arms. "Should we teach him a lesson my oldest son?" His dad says rubbing his knuckle. They nod at each other and starts play fighting with Lucas. I just stand there watching them fascinated. "Come sit here sweetie!" His Mum shouts signalling me over. I nod as I walk over to the couch. She pats her hand next to her and I sit there. "The three studges!" She says looking at the boys. I laugh watching them. "Hey Max?" Lucas Mum says next to me. I look at her. "Yes?" I respond confused. "I'm glad your apart of this family now..." She smiles at me. I feel the corner of my lips threatening to smile widely. "Your pretty, fun and amazing to be around and I'm glad Lucas didn't fall in love with one of them snobby cheerleaders!" She continued. This makes me smiles widely. "Thank you Mrs Sinclair!" I say smiling. She wraps her arms around giving me a nice warming mum hug. My actual mum rarely gives me these and I can't lie they never feel this good. I felt safe in her embrace. I see where Lucas gets it from.

"Your amazing..." I say pulling away from the hug. "Like you and your family accepted me and I've never had a stable home life..." I continue. "Whenever I'm over I feel loved and cared about like I'm one of your own and I want to thank you" I say smiling at her. She smiles widely at me. "Awwww that so nice Max" she says giving me another hug. "Remember what I said your always allowed here if you have any problems at home we're always here and especially Lucas..." She continue. "That Boy Lucas is in love with you and I've never seen him act like this towards anyone" She says and I feel my cheeks go red. I pull away from the hug and I look over at the boys.

They were done play fighting and now they talking. I focus my eyes on Lucas. How did I get so Lucky? . He's perfect. His bright brown eyes with his nappy hair. His smile,laugh and personality are so attractive. I honestly never felt this way with anyone before. I feel my cheeks burn as I catch myself staring into his soul. I guess he felt it too as he looks over at me. He sends me a small and I smile back. I love him so much. "Jesus you were staring into his soul girl!" His Mum says. My cheeks burn once again. "Sorry..." I say nervously. "It's fine I've never seen anyone stare at someone like you did" She teases. "So you don't stare at him like that?" I smirk pointing at Lucas dad. "No he's alright I guess" She shrugs. I laugh and she joins in.

"What you guys laughing about?" Lucas says putting his arm around me. "Nothing you need to know about" I say smiling at him. "Wow..." He acts fake hurt. "Hahaha Good one Max!" His mum says high fiving me. Lucas shakes his head and moves his arm away from me. "Why'd you move your arm?" I ask. "Because you and my mum are being mean" He says crossing his arms like a little kid. I laugh at his actions. "Stop acting like a little kid Lucas" I say laughing. Now he laughs.

We just all sit there talking and having fun. We play some card games and it was getting intense. "Max needs red don't change the colour to red" Jordan yells. "Ok ok I will change the colour to blue!" Lucas says. I smirk looking at my blue 2. It was now my go right after Lucas pick and I smirk at them. "Uno and out!" I shout slamming my card. Everyone groans and starts comparing at Lucas. "You let her win!" His dad complains. "Yeah you let her win!" Jordan adds on. "How you told me she had red dumbass!" Lucas responds. "Language Lucas Charles Sinclair!" His mum shouts. Lucas eyes widen at his full name being called out. "Lucas Charles Sinclair?" I smirk at him. "Mum why did you tell Max my full name!" Lucas whines. "I didn't and plus what's wrong with her knowing your full name?" she asks. "Because she's going to tease me about it now!" Lucas keeps complaining and I sit there smiling.

"Hey little Charles" His dad says. Oh shit I just remembered his dad is called Charles as-well. Lucas rolls his eyes at his dad clearly annoyed. "Little Charles!" Jordan points at him laughing.
I grab his hand and squeeze it as I see his muscles tending. I see him calm down and he looks at me smiling. "Thanks" He whispers to me. "No problem Charles" I tease him. I see his face drop and everyone starts laughing except him. I was having a great time at the Sinclair residence but I knew I had to go home. "Umm I have to go home now" I stand up scratching the back of my neck. "Ok that's fine sweetie" Lucas Mum says smiling at me. "Yeah it's fine just come back" His dad says. I smile at him. "Yeah definitely!" Jordan adds on. I smile at them all as Lucas walks me back.

"So you do realise your apart of the family now?" Lucas says arm around me. I smile at him. "Your family is amazing and I would glad to be in your family one day.." I say as I stop walking at my doorstep turning towards him. "Oh don't worry about that your going to be my wife one day!" Lucas says picking me up. I laugh. "Put me down loser!" I continue laughing. He puts me down and wraps his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck. "God I love you" he says. I blush brightly. "I love you too!" I respond kissing him. He kisses back and it was magical. I didn't think my days could get better but this is definitely the pinnacle!.