Chapter 16 | Teasing

⚠️⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT SKIP IF UNCOMFORTABLE!!! ⚠️⚠️

(Max POV)

My hormones have been up the wall lately and I've suddenly become more hornier around Lucas. I didn't think I was ready yet but my hormones are saying other wise. I'll tell Lucas to come over after school. I can't deal with this feeling anymore..!

I arrived at school wearing revealing clothes and I head straight to Lucas's locker. Lucas was standing there talking to his basketball friend Patrick. "Hey" Lucas says noticing me next to him. I hug him and here I am horny once again. I bite my lip and I control my hormones. His friends walk away and now it was just me and him at his locker. We were still hugging and I decide to ask him. "Lucas?" I whisper in his ear. He gulps. "Yeah?" He asks. "I need you...so bad!" I whisper seductively. I feel his shaft grow hard against me. "When?" Lucas asks. "After school...I'm home alone" I say pulling away from the hug. Lucas just looks at me confused. "I thought you weren't ready yet?" He furrows his eyebrows. I sigh. "Me too..but my hormones Lucas are spiralling out of control" I say rubbing my neck. I feel his eyes staring at my every move. I decide to drop my pen so I can tease him. I drop my pen out of my pocket and I bend down to pick it up. As I bend down I feel Lucas staring. I smirk as I stand back up. "Like the view?" I smirk at him. His eyes widen. "I love the view!" He says grabbing my waist. He lowers his hands down to my ass and grabs it. I bite my lip leaning back but then I smack his hands off and he groans. "Not yet..." I say and he nods.

I decide to today I'm going to tease Lucas all day. We were in class and I decide to take my hoodie off revealing my white vest. I feel Lucas staring at me. I also feel another set of eyes on me and it was Troy but I don't care I only care about Lucas staring. I lift my arms and I slick my hair back. I feel Lucas still staring and I smirk to myself. I kinda like this. I like teasing Lucas...

(Lucas POV)

I had a boner because of Max teasing me. She knows what she's doing and it's driving me crazy and I'm beginning to become impatient. I hide my boner as the class ends. Me and Max walk to lunch and the party at the table. They all look at Max who is still wearing revealing clothes. The party eyes all stare at Max as we arrive. "Umm...max?" Dustin speaks up. "Yea?" Max asks. "Where are your clothes?" He asks. "What do you mean I'm wearing clothes?" She responds furrowing her eyebrows. "I think he means why are you wearing a vest and gym shorts?" El says. "Oh...I don't know" Max shrugs. My eyes widen. She knows why as I see her smirk looking down. "Wow anyway you look really hot Max" El continues. "Yeah she does" Dustin adds on and Suzie smack his arm. Suzie stands up and walks away. "Nice on idiot now go apologise!" I say putting my arm around Max protectively. Dustin nods and leaves chasing after Suzie. "Anyway...thanks El" Max says smiling at El. "Yeah you look really hot" I lean over to her whispering in her ear. I see her cheeks go red. "Well you can deal with me later" she responds whispering in my ear. My eyes widen and I smile. Me and Max look and El and Mike were making out in front of us. "Guys...seriously!" Max says. They don't hear her and continue making out. "Ok let's go" I say standing up grabbing her hand.

The rest of school was boring and all I could think about was Max. She was constantly teasing me and I was going crazy all day. Here we were at Max's house. We walk in quickly and immediately go upstairs. We both go in her room and starts making out. She pushes me on the bed and catches me surprise. I saw the fiery look on her eyes and I can tell she wanted to take control so I let her. Max climbs on top of me and takes her vest off revealing her red bra. I was staring like a kid on Christmas who go his first present. Max chuckles at me and grabs my hands. She places my hands on her cleavage and I feel myself growing hard. As I grab them she leans her head back. She starts kissing me again and tugs at my shirt. I immediately throw my shirt to the ground. I flip over and now I was on top of her. She places her hands in my abs and traces them. I start kissing her neck and soft moans came from her mouth. "Lucas" She says grabbing my head. Now I was looking at her. "What? Did I do something?" I asked worried. Max just laughs. "What no I just need you inside me" She says. My eyes widen and I nod. I pull her shorts off whilst she also helped me take off my jeans. Now we were only in our under wear.

I start rubbing her heat and she moans loud. I keep going and I decide to stick a finger in. Now she was moaning louder and I can tell she was close. I put another finger in and started going at ungodly speed. She grabs my shoulders and screams. "Fuck-lucAs I'm cumming-" she moans releasing on my fingers. I lick my fingers and she stares. She pulls my pants down and flips me over down on the bed and says "my turn". Max starts bobbing up and down on my length. I grab her and I moan loud. "Fuck max" I groan leaning my head back. She starts going faster and takes all my inches in gagging. I groan loudly and I tense up. "I'm close baby keep going!" I say leaning back. She now spits and starts sucking faster. Max keeps going and I grab her hair rough. "Fuck Max I'm cumminggggg-" I groan releasing all in her mouth. She takes it all and it was super hot. "Now please go inside me!" Max says laying down. I pull her panties down and I look up for approval to enter her and she nods.

I enter her slowly not wanting to hurt her. I don't move as I see her face scrunched up in pain. I slowly thrust in and out and she's biting her lip. After awhile she starts moaning and I feel myself go hard. "Fuck Lucas harder!!" She demands grabbing my back. I start going faster and harder and it felt so good. "babe your so fucking tight" I groan. I rub her cleavage as I'm still thrusting into her. She was moaning loud and digging her nails into my back. I wouldn't be surprised if my family didn't hear her. We keep going for awhile and we were both near our climax. "Lukey...your so big" she says rolling her eyes back. I almost release when she says that but I keep it in. I want her to climax first. I start rubbing her heat and going faster. She shouts moaning now and clenches on me. "Shit....I'm so close Lucas!" She moans. I go even harder and faster and she releases. "Fuck lukey I'm cumming!" She rolls her eyes back scratching my back. As soon as she climaxes I reach my high also. "FUCKKK!" I groan loudly. I pull out her and release on her cleavage. We clean up and now we were laying on her bed out of breath. "That was -" She speaks up. "Amazing" I say finishing her sentence. She smiles at me and I smile back. We both eventually go asleep and I was extremely happy that she trusted me enough to have sex with her.