Chapter 27 | Celebrating

(Lucas POV)

We all went to the club to celebrate my brother graduating. Me Max and the party were only 17 so Jordan had to sneak us in. It worked and we had a good time. We got very drunk and danced all night. Jordan didn't get drunk and he had to drive us all back to our houses. First he drove to Mikes house and Mike struggled to walk but El helped him. She also didn't get drunk. Second he drops Dustin off. Dustin stumbled back into his house with his mum waiting to shout at him. And Third he dropped Will off with his boyfriend Thomas. And finally he dropped me and max off.

"Hey where you Goojnnms-" I slur out. "Huh?" Jordan chuckles. "I says whEre Youuuuuu GoinGGG?" I slur again. He shakes his head and chuckles. "Yeah WErre YoU goingG SiNClair?" Max slurs out next to me holding onto my shoulder. "Don't worry now go home you two alcoholics" Jordan says driving off. "He probAbly GOing toooo fuck a girL" Max laughs. I laugh also. "YEh I thiNk Ur RiGht!" I say drunkenly. "Hey want to come over?" I say smirking. She smirks back. "Yessss pleaseeee" Max says . "Is your parents home?" She asks. I shake my head. "No there at work all night" I say. She smirks and grabs my hand and we run into the house. We make it to my room and rip each other clothes off... (you can guess what happened 🤷‍♂️)

(Max POV)

It was the next day and I woke up with a banging headache. I sit up and rub my head. I look around and down and noticed I have no clothes on. My eyes widen as I remembered what happened last night. The door creaks open and I quickly pull the covers over my exposed body. Lucas peaks his head round the corner and I let out a sigh. "Good morning Max! Now take this" he says passing me a bottle of water with some Advil. "Thanks..." I say croakily. I swallow the Advil with some water and I sigh relieved. "So last night was..um wild" Lucas says sitting next to me. "Yeah..." I say looking down at my body. I noticed my body was covered in hickeys. "Holy shit Lucas how many hickeys did you leave on me?" I ask him eyes wide. "Umm...I can't remember" Lucas says shrugging. I roll my eyes and throw a pillow at him. "Find me some clothes asshole!" I demand. "Nah you look better without clothes..." Lucas says. My eyes widen and he immediately puts his hand over him mouth. "Did I just say that out loud?" He says. I shake my up and down whilst My cheeks turn red. He just stands there awkwardly for a minute scratching the back of his neck. "Umm..so..yeah let me find you them clothes" He scurries away into his closet. I chuckle at his actions. This idiot.

(Lucas POV)

I go into my closet and find a black Hawkins jacket with some black Nike shorts. "Hey I hope you don't mind wearing these" I say showing her the clothes. "There fine..." She says as I pass the clothes to her. "But Lucas where are my pants..." Max says. My cheeks burn as I point at her pants on the floor from last night. Her cheeks turn red too as she picks her pants up from the floor. "Umm...can your turn ar-" She says. "Yeah yeah" I say cutting her off. I turn around and stare at the wall. As I hear her putting her clothes on I'm tempted to turn around but I can tell she was uncomfortable so I continued to stare at the wall. "Ok done!" Max says finishing to put the clothes on. I turn around and I smile widely. "Wow!" I say looking at her up and down. She looked so pretty and the sun was shining on her beautiful face. "What?" She says self consciously. I walk up to her and I grab her waist. "You look incredible" I say biting my lip. Max smiles and she blushes. I smile at how easy I can make her blush. "Lucas why are you so nice?" She smiles looking into my eyes. "I'm not nice I'm honest" I say. "You look beautiful every day and you deserve to be reminded every day" I continued smiling.

"Thanks Lucas" She says kissing me. I kiss her back and we start making out. I push her on the bed and I throw my shirt off. "Fuck I need you so bad!" I say kissing her neck. She moans in my ear and I grunt. As we were doing this the door opens. "My EYES!" Jordan shouts entering and walking out the room. Me and Max let out a laugh. I continue to kiss her neck. "Lucas!" Max moans. "Hmm?" I respond still sucking her neck. "We have to stop we just had sex yesterday" She continues moaning. "So?" I say horny. "Lucas seriously!" Max says grabbing my head. I groan in frustration. "Your right sorry!" I say looking down. "Hey you did nothing wrong" Max says grabbing my chin. She smiles causing me to smile back.

We decide to lay on the bed for a bit. "So Max I need to ask you something" I say nervously. "Hmm?" Max says looking into my eyes. "Umm..so tomorrow all my family is having a gathering and I was wondering if you wanted to meet them" I say. Her eyes widen. I could tell she was nervous and worried. I grab her hand to calm her nerves. "Hey Max they will love you..." I reassure her rubbing her hand softly. "Your beautiful, kind , amazing and when they talk to you they will see these amazing qualities you have" I say smiling at her. She smiles widely and kisses my cheek. "Sure Lucas I'll meet your family" Max says.

"Ok you better be prepared they will be here in a..." I say looking at my phone. "In thirty minutes!" I say standing up. Max eyes widen. "THIRTY MINUTES?!?!" She says standing up. "Shit I need to get ready you could've told sooner Lucas" Max says looking at me. I chuckle. "Hahaha...nah this is betterrrrr" I say laughing. Max goes to my bed and picks up a pillow and throws it at me. I laugh even harder and now max was also laughing. "It's not that funny Lucas!" Max laughs. "Yesss it is" I respond laughing. We eventually stop laughing and I take max back to her house. "Hey Max!" I say stopping her at her front door. "Umm can you do one thing for me?" I say walking closer to her. "What's that?" She asks. "Don't change your style or how you look.." I say. "To impress my family" I continue. "I promise Max when they meet you and speak to you they will see how beautiful you really are" I finish smiling. "Ok I won't!" Max smiles back walking into her house.

(Max POV)

I walk into my house and I run upstairs. Holy shit I have to meet his whole family and I'm so nervous...

Word Count: 1298

Hi first of all I would like to thank people for there patience on getting this new chapter out. I know it took a while and I promise to not take that long again :( . Second of all WE ONLY HAVE 3 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT!!! . And third and finally I said i would do another book about this story and college life for Lucas and Max and I will still be doing that but I want to mainly focus on my other books after I finish this one <3 .

Thank you 🫶🙏 :)