10 - roommates

chicken dickers
group description
AYO, FART BOMB, BRRRR
-

hotsciencegeek
DID YALL KNOW KENMA
WEBT ON A DATE WITH Y/N.

WHAT THE FUCK

I LITERALLY JUST SAW Y/N'S
INSTA WITH KENMA SITTING
ACROSS FROM HIM

@alphabadboywolf69 YOU
LITTLE SHIT. HOW COULD YOU
STEAL MY BEST FRIEND.

BETRAYAL

ilikebigbutts
boy stfu.

humptydumptruck
NAUR, KUROO JEALOUS ASF.

hotsciencegeek
why is everyone pulling mfs
they want and ive been
stuck tryna pull the same mf ive
liked for almost 2 years.

PLUS THEY JUST MET. WHAT THE
FUCK. HOW?

alphabadboywolf69
L 💩

hotsciencegeek
BITCH.

-

y/n looks up from his phone finding kenma looking for a good flavour of chips to buy.

they decided to just go back to the dorms since kenma was tired of walking. “so, what'd you decide?” he asks.

the other boy replies to him by showing him two big bags of spicy ass chips. “these ones are my favourite.” he looks up at him.

“alright. i already finished picking up what i need. all thats left is the ice cream.” he pointed at his cart, “just add your stuff in here” he offered kenma a hand to get up.

kenma took his hand and stood up from his crouch. “thanks.”

y/n paid for all the stuff, it reminded kenma of a certain person from his stream. “you...watch all of my streams right?”

y/n picked up the grocery bags, “yeah! i don't think ive ever missed one.” he smiled, “ah...is that so?” kenma's face heated up as he picked up the lighter bag.

“so, you know about u/n/n?”

“oh! of course, thats me!”

silence is all that came out of kenma's mouth as y/n casually smiled and walked ahead of him. “are you coming?”

‘oh hell no. i owe this guy alot of money.’

-

y/n and kenma reach the door to kenma's dorm. kenma searches for his keys, “oh fuck.” he mumbles.

“did you lose your keys?” y/n asks, “no. i just forgot to grab them.” kenma face palms. “its okay! let's see if anyone's home, they can open the door.” he hums.

“you don't understand. id rather not...kuroo, yaku, lev. they're all nuisances, and since im bringing you over, they're definitely not gonna leave my ears alone.” kenma groans.

y/n pats kenma's head, “i get it, but our ice cream is gonna melt so we don't have a choice...” kenma sighs and knocks on the door.

loud crashes and thuds can be heard, until a short guy pulls the door open. “kenma hello!” he smiles. a scream can be heard from behind him.

“IS THAT KENMA. I SWEAR TO GOD. KENMA HOW DARE YOU PUSH ME EARLIER.” kuroo yells. “SHUT UP. LITERALLY NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU. ah. who's this?” the guy questions.

“yaku...this is y/n. my...” kenma hesitates and takes a quick glance at y/n who's crying on the inside over what hes gonna say next. before kenma can say anything, a really tall foreign looking guy pops out of no where.

“HI GUYS! SO UM. DON'T ENTER THE BATHROOM. IT SMELLS REALLY BAD AFTER I TOOK A SHIT.”

“...”

“...”

“can you just shut up.”

-

a/n: help- thats all-

twerks ✨