22 - practice

“HI EVERYONE!” a familiar voice greeted. everyone recognised it as the one and only hinata shoyo.

the karasuno team had just arrived and were unpacking their stuff.

“HELLO SHOYO!” y/n greeted back, matching the same energy as hinata's. “Y/N! you're here earlier than us?” hinata looked confused.

“oh, i came with the nekoma team. i was at kenma's place so i didn't have to travel that far.” y/n gave his friend a thumbs up.

“TRAITOR!” sugawara yelled from behind, with daichi holding him back. “aha...sorry guys-” y/n scratched his neck nervously.

“where is kenma anyways?” hinata asked looking around, y/n started giggling.

“hes right there.” he pointed his finger to the left of hinata, at a few players surrounding kenma.

“woah, whats happening there?” kageyama asked, walking up to the two guys.

“i did kenma's hair and now everyones jealous of it.” y/n said proudly.

“KENMA, OH MY GOD. DO MY HAIR TOO.” lev screamed. “no. my boyfriend did it for me.” kenma said and walked away.

“Y/N. DO MY HAIR TOO.” lev ran to ask y/n which alarmed kenma. y/n looked confused for a second. “oh, okay! why not-”

“NO.” kenma stood in front of y/n, “no he will not braid your hair, and god forbids the day he will because i will shave your head BALD.”

lev gasped, “...YAKUUU” he started tearing up and ran to yaku who kicked him as a response.

“damn. kenma really be gatekeeping his braids bruh.” kageyama whispered.

“for fuckin real.” hinata whispered back.

“oh my god, kenma i told u people would be jealous!” y/n laughed evilly once again.

“yeah, but. don't braid anyone else's hair.” kenma frowned at him before walking away to start his warm ups.

“okayy!” y/n gave him a thumbs up, even though he wasn't looking.

“alright y/n! im gonna start warming up now!” hinata said, running away with kageyama to get with the rest of the team.

“okay for the second time in a row!” y/n gave them another thumbs up and ran to yachi and kiyoko who were sitting near the wall.

once the match started, y/n was cheering for karasuno but when kenma scored a point for nekoma he went wild. which sugawara didn't like very much and started screaming at him about how hes a traitor.

in the end, karasuno won the first match. but y/n didn't care, he was just  watching kenma the entire time.

“Y/N, YOU TRAITOR. YOU LOVE NEKOMA MORE THAN US.” sugawara started yelling at y/n with daichi holding him back once again.

“IM NOT A TRAITOR, I JUST LOVE KENMA.” y/n yelled back while he handed kenma a water bottle and wiped his sweat away.

“wow. im actually getting jealous of kenma now. where the hell did he find a guy like y/n?” inuoka was in awe as he watched the couple have their couple goals.

“the black market, probably.” tsukishima scoffed as he walked by the team that was admiring the duo.

“hey hey! tsukki, how are ya buddy?” kuroo put his arm around tsukishima's shoulders, ignoring his prior comment.

“please leave me alone.” tsukishima pushed kuroo's arm away coldly.

“since when was every single guy gay around here? nowadays, all im seeing is a bunch of queers.” taketora asked.

“if you look in the mirror you'll see another one.” fukunaga grinned at him.

“BITCH. IM STRAIGHT. i think.”

-

the practice for today was over, karasuno and nekoma won the same amount of matches.

kenma and y/n were together again, as usual. “ah, your hair is all messed up now.” y/n pouted, trying to set kenmas hair down.

“oh, its okay. you'll do my hair again, right?” kenma looked up at him, softly smiling.

“yeah, sure.” y/n laughed. he wrapped his arms around kenma, pulling him in a small hug.

“oh god, its the gays again.” ennoshita covered his eyes. “all i can smell is rainbows and unicorns.” he said from the bus window.

“hey, you better shut up about the unicorns, thats probably kuroo's fart.” y/n said looking up at ennoshita, who was sitting in the bus, keeping his arm around kenma once he let go from the hug

“y/n, are you coming back to the dorms with us?” nishinoya asked before getting into the bus.

y/n looked down at kenma who was processing what nishinoya was saying and unconsciously holding onto y/n's  shirt.

“nah,” y/n started, causing kenma to look up at him confused. “ill stay for a while.” he smiled, putting an arm around kenma.

nishinoya nodded understandingly and went into the bus. sugawara appeared through the window. “YOU FUCKING TRAITORRRRRR-” he dragged on until the bus was out of sight.

“koushi is gonna kill me later.” y/n face palmed himself.

kenma realised how he was pulling on y/n's shirt. “you're staying over then?” he asked, quickly pulling his hand away.

y/n nodded, intertwining his fingers with the hand that kenma just pulled away. “you better take care of me, kenma.” he teased, leaning closer to kenma's face.

the tease definitely worked. kenma was flustered. “okay...” he uttered nervously as y/n got closer.

“stop making out in front of us, guys.” yaku pushed the two guys away from eachother.

“aw come on! we didn't even touch lips!” y/n rolled his eyes at yaku. “this is so not fair.” he grumbled as he adjusted kenma's bag on his back. he had insisted on carrying it for kenma earlier.

kenma chuckled softly before tightening his grip on y/n's hand. “lets head back.” he pulled him away toward the dormitories where everyone was heading for the rest of the day.

-

y/n was watching the sun go down while kenma took a shower. “yo y/n!” lev jumped onto the couch.

“hey, lev!” y/n shifted his focus onto the tall ass guy sitting near him on the couch. “whats up?”

“nothing, i just wanted to watch some spongebob, do you mind?” lev said, taking up the remote. y/n gasped.

“YOU WATCH SPONGEBOB TOO?!” he yelled.

-

“n/n, im back.” kenma said coming out of the bathroom only to find lev and y/n screaming over a spongebob episode.

“OH MY GOD, KENMA. THIS EPISODE IS SO GOOD.” y/n screamed. “oh your hair is wet. come here, ill dry it for you!” he called kenma over to him.

kenma obediently sat down on the floor, between y/n's legs. y/n took up the towel and softly dried kenma's hair while watching spongebob side by side.

lev was kind of surprised at how comfortable kenma was with y/n.

yaku walked into the room with snacks. “yaku! go wet your hair, ill dry it for you!” lev jumped up and asked yaku.

“no. way.” he declined, his face showing visible cringe before he walked away from the scene.

“aw...”

-

a/n: poor lev man 😭💔

twerks