34 - new feelings

“do you wanna accompany me for a creator's event?”

“what?”

“i got invited for a creator's event.” kenma explained, “do you wanna come?”

y/n just stared at kenma for a moment. “you know i already have an invite right? so i'm obviously going to be there.”

“what.” kenma was now staring back at him. “really?”

“yeah. i was gonna bring it up later, but you beat me to it.” y/n took the nintendo switch from kenma's hands and started playing on it.

“seriously? im still getting used to the fact that you're a content creator too.” kenma took out his phone and searched for y/n's channel.

“oh wow. 2 million subscribers?” kenma looked surprised. he started asking all sorts of questions about it.

lemme summarize it because ya girl is LAZY 🙈

y/n is a vtuber who got doxxed and had his face revealed. its not like it really affected him, because he was good-looking, he gained more popularity.

he started one year before kenma did. he fangirled about how cute kenma was during one of his streams and that's how he became his number 1 fan. that's basically why he's so well known.

anyways, kenma is pretty much amazed by his journey, “so why are you a vtuber if you got your face revealed.”

“because my model is hot.” he said instantly.

“but you're also hot.” kenma said getting on top of him.

y/n's face started heating up, “are you drunk?” he hesitantly spoke up as kenma took y/n's hands and placed them on his hips.

“no. im sober.” kenma kissed him, “see.” he smirked.

“oh? then first, take off your glasses.” y/n took off his glasses and put them aside. he then pushed kenma down and continued what he'd started.

after what they did back at y/n's house, kenma started to get bold with things like this. but, it's not like y/n was complaining, he liked that kenma wanted his attention all the time.

kenma suddenly felt y/n's tongue on his lips and stopped for a second. “what are you doing?” he covered his mouth is shock.

“hm? did you expect us to stop at just a basic kiss?” y/n said smiling softly at him. “or is it that you're not ready yet.” his eyes widened as he thought about what was going on in his boyfriend's head.

“no, i was just a little surprised.” kenma explained, leaning in to resume what they were doing. “do it again.”

y/n did as he was told, kenma tried his hardest to keep up with y/n's pace but failed. he pulled away from the kiss to gasp for air.

“kozu, is it a bad time to say that you're a really bad kisser?” y/n started kissing his neck.

“shut up, you're the only one who i do these things with, so how do you expect me to be experienced?” kenma looked away, feeling embarrassed.

“are you saying that im your first kiss?” y/n looked surprised as he pulled kenma's face towards his.

“yeah.”

“WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?”

“WHY WOULD I? ITS TOO EMBARASSING.”

y/n just kissed him all over his face. “everything you do is cute, so shut up.” he started biting near his collarbone.