24 - rich bitch

“oh my god. just choose one already.” y/n groaned as his younger sister was trying to decide on which tampon she should buy.

“can you chill, you shithole? this is gonna be my first time using a tampon. i have to make a good choice!” s/n said looking around.

“why the fuck would you want to stick that shit up your vagina?” y/n questioned while keeping the shopping basket down to help her search.

“dont make me regret it. mom said i should try it out!” s/n frowned.

“just buy a pad. like you always do?” y/n sighed, it wasn't like he was embarrassed by buying pads with his mom or sisters. he had been used to taking care of them.

“or you could try a menstrual cup!” one of the female employees tried suggesting, overhearing their conversation.

“nah bro, im broke.” s/n said without hesitation. “you're cute though, can i get your number?” she lip bites.

“oh my fucking god. STOP FLIRTIBG WITH THE POOR EMPLOYEE.” y/n smacked the back of her head.

“ow! you asshole!” s/n gritted her teeth while the employee panicked.

y/n sighed, “just get whatever you need. i have to meet up with some friends soon. and my boyfriend's coming too, i don't wanna make him wait.” he said before walking away to find something for kenma to eat before he met up with him and a few others.

s/n pouted before turning back to the worried employee. “oh hey! help me decide on these sizes and i promise ill take you out on a date.” she winked.

-

“is that y/n?” atsumu said looking at the convenience store window and pointing towards y/n with another girl checking out at the counter.

kenma instantly up from his game and looked for where he was and what he was doing. “oh, we were gonna meet up with him anyways, so lets go say hi!” he said before running into the store with kenma and atsumu following him.

“y/n!” hinata called out, with atsumu waving in the back and kenma just staring at the girl next to him.

y/n unfortunately didn't hear them as s/n was yelling at him. “okayy fine. my apologies miss girl.” he rolled his eyes at her, pulling her head into his armpit which looked like he was giving her a hug but she was actually suffering by his armpit stench.

kenma instantly felt a sharp pain in his chest. his heart had pounded so hard that it hurt.

“huh? who is that?” hinata asked looking at the girl smacking y/n's arm.

“why did you need to stuff my poor face into your unwaxed armpit?!” she stomped her feet.

y/n laughed evilly as he paid for everything. “its your punishment for making me purchase all this shit. why the fuck do you need every single kind of vagina blood sucking device?” he rolled his eyes showing her the tampons, pads and the menstrual cup she put in the basket.

“damn he's buying those blood thingies for that girl?” atsumu raised his eyebrow. “isnt that what youd do for your girlfriend?”

hinata stomped on atsumu's foor discreetly. “dont plant any ideas in his head..!” he whisper-yelled as they looked at kenma.

he kept staring at both of them, and how she held onto his arm as they turned around. when y/n caught sight of kenma, he gasped. “kenma!” he smiled.

kenma took a step back as y/n shoved the bags in s/n's hands and ran to hold kenma in his arms.

“why're you guys here? did you need anything?” y/n let kenma go and kept his arm around his shoulder.