35 - shitcon! pt1

y/n and kenma were now at a hotel nearby to the venue of the event.

they were going to be there for about 3 days to meet up with fans, attend concerts and they had even mutually decided attend panels to make fun of the cringy content creators that dont deserve their clout.

"kozu, put your mask on, getting surrounded by nearby fans will be really difficult to deal with." y/n took out a pink cat themed mask that he'd bought earlier for kenma and put it on him.

"its too early for fans to be around here already. you just wanted an excuse to see me wear this mask didn't you?" kenma looked at him, unamused.

"i have no idea what you're talking about." y/n said, obviously lying.

kenma rolled his eyes, "let's go now." he took y/n's arm and they headed to the reception to book a room for the two.

the couple went up to the front desk to ask for an available room.

"good morning." y/n greeted, "do you guys offer suites by chance?"

kenma's jaw dropped to tbe ground. he panicked, not knowing what to do to stop y/n from spending his money again because he never listened to him when it came to splurging his money for him.

"yes, we do." the receptionist nodded.

"id like to book a regular, we won't be staying that long." y/n informed, then turned to kenma, "babe, do you want to share a bed? and what do you think about a bathtub?" he asked, putting an arm around kenma's waist and bringing him closer to him.

"yes, sure." kenma said, sweaty and flustered as fuck. this was the first time y/n called him babe.

y/n smiled, feeling smug about his wealth for the first time in his life. "you heard him, a room for two lovers, please." he turned to look at the blushing receptionist, handing her his black card.

kenma's soul left his body at this point.

-

"after you, love." y/n held the door open for kenma before walking in and locking the door behind him.

kenma couldn't even focus on the fact that y/n called him 'love' this time because the room was just that luxurious looking.

"is, is this even a hotel room?" he said shakily. "i feel like this is an apartment."

"nope, this is just how suites are. i bought my card just to spend money on you for these three days." he held kenma's hand and took him to see the view.

"you need to stop doing that." kenma sighed, "it makes me feel spoiled."

"that's good. i love spoiling you." y/n grabbed kenma by the waist again. "if you want something, you're free to throw a tantrum." he kisses his neck.

"n/n," kenma utters as y/n slides his hand underneath his hoodie. "lets start, un- uh, unpacking."

"oh nooooo, my hand is out of control!" y/n acted innocent as he trapped kenma on the bed in his cuddles.

"you little shit." kenma groaned, although he was very comfortable being in his boyfriend's arms.

-

it was now the time for the couple to part ways as they had to be at two different panels at the same time, they'd promise to meet up right after.

y/n walked kenma to the place he needed to be at. "i guess this is goodbye for now." kenma waved to his boyfriend.

y/n was tearing up, "NOOOO, WHY ARE YOU SAYING YOUR GOODBYE LIKE THAT, NOW ILL MISS YOU MORE." he cried out and hugged kenma.

kenma sighed and hugged him back for a while and pulled away since he knew y/n wasn't gonna let him go, "you go, ill wait here until you're out of sight."

"okay..." y/n made his sulky face and turned around and started walking.

halfway through, he'd turn around and look at kenma with his sad face. "REMEMBER TO CALL ME. ONLY ME." he cried.

"yeah yeah, get going, you're getting late." kenma rolled his eyes.

"I LOVE YOU."

"i love you too. now keep walking, idiot." kenma said, loud enough for y/n to hear him.

y/n nodded and sobbed his ass to his panel.

kenma waited a few more minutes after y/n was out of sight incase he'd come back crying and then walked in through a door that led him back-stage.

-

the two spent around 3 hours at their designated areas.

y/n had met up with his online friends who were also content creators and they all had chats with their fans and talked about funny experiences.

kenma talked to a whole bunch of his fans and signed their stuff for them. he also had a qna session in which most people were just curious about one thing. y/n.

"what do you think of y/n? your biggest fan. i heard that his fanart ended up becoming your profile picture!" a girl asked him.

"oh. n/n. i think he's fun. funny thing, i really didn't know he was famous for creating content until recently." kenma spoke into his microphone.

"he's been supportive of my channel ever since the early days, that's why i gave him a moderator role." he smiled.

the crowd was kind of surprised that kenma didn't even know about y/n's content.

"so, is all the money he donates real?" a guy asked.

"yes. it's very real." kenma shakes his head in embarrassment, "he even blocked me from transferring funds into his bank account because i keep trying to give it back."

everyone starts laughing, "OH MY GOD, SUGAR DADDY FOR REAL." some girl yells.

"GUYS I SHIP IT." another one screams and everyone just goes silent.

"bitch what." the guy next to her comments.

everyone just silents turns towards kenma who's giving her a thumbs up.

"as you should. period, girl."

there's silence for 3 seconds until:

"KENMA WHAT?"

"OH MY GOD KENMA X Y/N IS REAL"

"LETS GOOOOOO"

"SOMEONE BETTER HAD BEEN CLIPPING THIS."

-

meanwhile, y/n's phone started shitting out notifications so hard. "oh shit, what the fuck is happening." he took out his phone thinking kenma might be spamming him to pick him up or something.

turns out it was just his socials going insane over something, he turned off his notifications.

"WHA- Y/N THAT'S RUDE. WE'RE HAVING AN IMPORTANT DISCUSSION." one of y/n's friends scolded him.

"I DON'T WANNA CHOOSE BETWEEN ASS OR THIGHS, I'D RATHER HAVE KENMA." y/n yelled and all the kenma x y/n shippers screamed.

"what if it was kenma's ass or thighs?" a fan asked, pushing back her glasses in the language of otaku.

"now THAT, is a VERY good question." y/n said putting his phone down, feeling intrigued by the sudden question.

-

a/n: TEEHEE. also shitcon is the name of the cc event 🥺 cause i cant think of anything else OK?

twerks ✨