30 - touch starved

"hey, stop staring at my bum." y/n said, feeling embarrassed.

kenma was forced to stay over for the night and decided to sleep in y/n's room. y/n was now trying to find something cozy for kenma to wear.

"im just imagining what it would look like now that you're all grown up." kenma snickered.

"you wanna see my ass that bad?" y/n said, covering his ass and gasping dramatically.

"geez, you're such a perv, kenma!" he said playfully while now covering his face. this made kenma roll his eyes at his overdramatic ass boyfriend.

he then laid the rest of his body down on the bed. "your family is really great." he smiled thinking of how smoothly everything went. "i had fun today."

y/n felt relieved, "im glad you enjoyed yourself." he expressed, taking out a hoodie and pants for kenma to wear.

"here you go." he said, passing the clothes onto kenma and then opening up his phone to take a selfie. "ooh, the lighting is great." he mumbled.

"thanks." kenma looked around, "do i just change here?"

"huh? yeah. unless you'd wanna go to the bathroom?" y/n guessed, "should i lead the way for you?" he put his phone down to wait for kenma's answer.

"ah. okay." he agreed, somewhat nervous that y/n might have an ulterior motive if he changed in y/n's room. plus, a shower would be nice too.

he was lead to a nearby door, "are you going to take a bath as well? we have a bathtub if you'd like to just relax for a while." y/n suggested.

"oh cool, but could you wait for me outside..? i think i might get lost if you leave me." kenma asked awkwardly.

y/n laughed at his cuteness, "okay! ill wait for you right here." he kissed his cheek.

kenma felt a little embarrassed as he closed the door.

a few minutes in, he was laying in the tub, soaking in the hot water with soap in his hair. he heard the door click, he panicked a little, thinking y/n is coming in to tease him again.

"oh fuck, i forgot to knock." he hears y/n speak. he gets even more nervous, its probably an excuse to watch him shower.

"i was just leaving you a towel. happy bathing! dont poop in there though, s/n used to do that as a kid. it was horrible." he said, with disgust on his face when remembering that memory of his sisters shit smeared all over the bathroom.

he then closed the door. not even taking a quick look anywhere near the tub. 'oh. so he wasn't gonna do anything?' kenma felt a little disappointed. 'wait, why the fuck am i expecting something to happen?'

kenma kept staring at the door, unconsciously waiting for y/n to walk in again. once he caught himself in the act, he submerged his face into the water and screamed out of embarrassment.

y/n was unbothered by the entire thing, he didn't even think once about seeing kenma vulnerable like that. right after he'd gotten out, he sat down near the door and waited patiently for kenma. he got a bored after a while so he pulled out his phone.

-

good morning.
group description
oikawa please come to shiratorizawa.
-

hairless
BRUH.

bitchy-noya
wassup

hairless
nothing im just bored.

bitchy-noya
bitch.