43 - pervert.

“here, have some water.” y/n hands his beloved a cup of warm water. “it'll be easier on your throat.”

“thanks.” kenma smiles at his boyfriend, appreciating his actions and accepting the cup.

“does it hurt anywhere?” y/n asks, carefully massaging kenma's thighs.

kenma shakes his head, “ill manage.” placing y/n's hands off his thighs and drinking his water. he was still kind of shy after what they did.

y/n pouted and respected his partner's decision. he then cuddled up to him, “atleast let me lay next to you.”

kenma then nodded, keeping his cup aside and laying down to rest in y/n's arms.

“kenma?”

“yeah?”

“i just wanted to tell you that you're really pretty.” y/n smiled as he hugged kenma's waist and pinched his stomach softly. “gaining weight isnt a bad thing. you're stunning however you look.”

kenma just looked back at him in disbelief. he didn't know what to say.

“..im sleepy.” he quickly changed the subject, “let's just sleep.” he closed his eyes, trying not to think about what y/n just said to him.

y/n smiled. of course, he was disappointed because kenma didn't believe him, but this wont stop him from showing his affection towards him.

“okay. goodnight, babe.” he turned out the table lamp and closed his eyes, holding his lover in his arms.

-

the next morning, y/n woke up to kenma tracing circles on his arms using his fingers.

“that tickles..” he hugged him tighter. “what are you doing awake so early?”

“what do you mean by 'early'? its already 11.” kenma sighed. “let go of me so i can go brush my teeth.”

y/n just hugged him tighter than before, “your breath already smells good.” he groaned.

“okay, now you're just lying.” kenma rolled his eyes.

y/n kissed him and laughed, “am i?”

they both stared into eachothers eyes for a moment before locking their lips together.

kenma climbs on top of y/n, who supports him by gripping onto his hips.

“KENMAAAA, GET UP AND GET READY!” the couple hear yaku knock on the door and instantly stop whatever they were doing.

“fuck.” y/n slides his hands off of kenma's body and onto the mattress in frustration.

“just leave first, ill be there!” kenma yelled out loud.

when yaku agreed and left, kenma kissed his boyfriend once more.

“you have to go?” y/n asked.

“yeah, we have this event where we welcome freshmen.” kenma pushed his long blonde hair back and slid his hand under the sheets and onto y/n's bare thigh. “but i still have time.”

y/n's face flushed before nervously laughing, “well, shit. okay.” he started by pinning him down and kissing his neck.

kenma took y/n's hand and placed it on his chest. “hurry.” he slid it further below his waist, making y/n flustered.

“you're gonna drive me insane.” y/n said immediately taking off his pants and pulling kenma's legs toward him.

he grabbed the lube and got started with his job. his fingers slid into every corner of kenma's inside, and he purposely pressed onto his favourite spot, wanting to hear kenma yelp.