14 - drunk ass hoes

when tsukishima walked into the bar with yamaguchi, he immediately spotted a black haired idiot running towards them. “HEY HEY HEY! YOU GUYS FINALLY MADE IT!” kuroo yelled excitedly while going in for a hug, but being pushed backwards by tsukishima.

yamaguchi laughs softly, “sorry.. even though i was the one who invited you guys, i ended up being late-” kuroo pats his back, “its alright buddy, as long as ya showed up!” he grinned.

y/n calls out to them, “HEY GUYS! OVER HERE! WERE ORDERING DRINKS!” kuroo drags the duo toward the table they had reserved.

kageyama, hinata, iwaizumi, oikawa, kuroo, tsukishima, terushima, y/n and kenma were the list of people that yamaguchi had invited.

they're also the same people in the mission for tsukishima x kuroo, (except for terushima. he has no clue.) kiyoko and yachi said they had a date to go on, so they wouldnt be able to come for drinks. bokuto and akaashi were visiting family for the weekend so they too were unable to join in.

they had all ordered food and drinks and caught up with eachother, played games. that was until things went south.
tsukishima's main goal was to stop terushima's influence on yamaguchi. but it seems that, yamaguchi got drunk with a few others all by himself, and terushima, who drank juice the entire night, is taking care of him.

it was unexpected that yamaguchi would be into alcoholic drinks, tsukishima always remembered him as a person being against all alcoholic beverages.

when terushima was asked why he was drinking juice instead of alcohol earlier, he replied saying that if he accidentally gets drunk, he wouldn't be able to take yamaguchi back home safely since yamaguchi easily gets drunk. tsukishima felt like throwing a table at him at that moment but he couldn't, only because of nicely he was taking care of yamaguchi.

“y/n...” kenma was holding onto y/n's arm with no intention of letting him go. “kenma. i told you not to drink so much.” y/n sighed. kenma had taken a liking to strong cocktail and before he knew it, after two or three refills, he was already drunk.

y/n was debating on whether to take him home yet or not. everyone who was left sober were waiting desperately for some kuroo and tsukishima action.

“planning this at a bar was a bad idea...” oikawa whispered to y/n. “bitch, shut up. i can see that now.” y/n cried out silently.

“hey guys, i think me and yamaguchi should get going, he looks really worn out now.” terushima stands up with a drunk yamaguchi holding his hand. “ah, right. bye bye!” oikawa waved.

tsukishima eyed them the entire way out. yamaguchi kept hugging terushima and calling out his name, giggling. it made tsukishima furious and refilled his glass to the top only to gulp it all down.

“woah, tsukki, calm your shit...” kuroo took away the bottle only to realise it was empty. “the fuck?-” tsukishima had been downing alcohol everytime terushima and yamaguchi interacted, it frustrated him. kuroo sighed, putting the bottle aside and talking to tsukishima quietly.

everyone stopped to stare at the two for a second, they couldn't hear what they were saying, but it wasn't normal for tsukishima to not talk back to kuroo.

“hey, you alright? want me to drop you back?” kuroo whispered. tsukishima looked into his eyes for a bit. kuroo knew that expression. before tears started to swell up in tsukishima's eyes, kuroo swung his arm around the back of his neck and stood up. “ill take care of tsukki, goodnight you little shits!” kuroo laughed and walked out.

“that was the gayest that ive seen them.” y/n said sipping his drink while kagehina celebrated and oikawa cried happily about it.

“y/n... take me home...” kenma groaned. “okay.” y/n smiled and carried kenma in his arms. “hey guys, its our time ro get goin, anyone need me to find you guys a ride home?” y/n asked. “nah me and kageyama will be fine!” hinata gave him a thumbs up, oikawa and iwaizumi said that they'd stay for a while before getting ready to leave.

y/n spotted kuroo and tsukishima in an alleyway on his way out. tsukishima was in his arms while kuroo was trying to comfort him over something. he had quickly looked away and decided that this moment was absolutely none of his business. but he was glad that his plan somewhat worked.

he took kenma towards his motorcycle and placed a helmet on his pudding hair. “safety first, kenma.” he said as he locked the buckle on the helmet.

kenma was mumbling something as y/let go of his hand and sat on the bike, “okay, you can get on now.” he said as kenma's wobbly figure got on the bike. “you alright?” y/n asks, “mhm... let's go.”
kenma gripped onto y/n's hips as he rode back to his dorm.

-

a/n: MUAHAHAHHAHA, MOOOHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA

twerks ✨