28 - tease

“okay, so lets get this straight.” kenma sighed, y/n had shown up to his dormitory without a warning to discuss something with him. it had him scared, but once he started explaining he started turning into a wtf meme.

“we're not straight though...” y/n pouted as he pulled kenma closer towards the chair he was sitting on.

“yeah, gay or whatever,” he rolled his eyes as y/n giggled, “so, your parents are mad because you have a boyfriend..”

“yeah.” y/n nodded before stuffing his face into kenma's hoodie. the contact tickled kenma's skin a bit, making him flinch.

y/n then pulls kenma on top of him completely.

“..but not in the homophobic way?” kenma uttered, trying to maintain his calm composure. he was now sitting on top of his boyfriend.

“mhm.” y/n hummed as he leaned closer to start leaving kisses on his neck.

kenma exhaled softly, refusing to move. “and they want to meet me just incase y- uh..” he gasped mid-sentence, y/n already had his hands seemingly exploring under kenma's hoodie.

kenma's heart was thumping loudly. “keep talking, its not like im gonna eat you or anything.” y/n said looking up slyly.

before y/n could start kissing him again, kenma covered his mouth. “..they want to meet me just incase you're not trolling them?”

y/n just hummed, kissing kenma's hand. “n/n, you're being much more clingy than usual, what's wrong?” kenma's face was already pink as fuck.

“i just missed you alot...” y/n muttered, he then got up with kenma in his arms and placed him on the bed.

“its only been a day since we've last seen eachother.” kenma cupped y/n's cheeks.

“NOT AGAIN.” kuroo screamed.

“KUROO WE'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING THAT YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT, SO GET THE FUCK OUT OR ELSE ILL ACTUALLY FUCK HIM.” kenma yelled and kuroo obediently closed the door.

there was a moment of silence for the couple.

“you'll fuck me?” y/n felt his face heat up a bit.

kenma panicked, “n-no, that was-” he got cut off by y/n kissing him.

“kenma, do you really want to?” y/n teased, his boyfriend was at a loss for words.

“this- i was- ugh.” kenma hid his face with his palms, “fuck.” he cursed himself.

y/n laughed, kissing him all over. “ah, right. are you coming for dinner then?” he buried his head into his neck.

kenma pat his head, his embarassment still lingering. “yeah. ill be there.”

-

chicken dickers
group description
AYO, FART BOMB, BRRRR
-

hotsciencegeek
kenma is visiting y/n's
parents guys.

kodzuken
why do you never mind
your own business?

fatassykawa
HELP

i bet he prolly walked in
on yall making out again
and hes jz being bitter abt it-

ilikebigbutts
true.

soomoo
OMG THATS SO CUTEE

Y/NNN ARE YOU ACTUALLY
TAKING HIM TO MEET UR
FAM???!!

alphabadboywolf69
yes.

im watching him struggle
to pick an outfit 💗