11 - be my boyfriend

neko-farts
group description
'our captain likes unicorns...'
-

cat mom
kenma is in his first
relationship yall.

onthecoverofvogue
IKR THIS IS SO CUTE!

HE WAS BLUSHING AND
EVERYTHINGGGG!!!

IM SO HAPPY FOR HIM

fuk-you-bitch
KENMA IS GAY?

soda
AWWWWWW

shitty boy
WHAT. WHY DONT I
HAVE A GF YET? THIS
ISNT FAIRRR

hotsciencegeek
WTF, IFKR.

THEY MET ONLY 1 AND A HALF MONTHS AGO 😡

cat mom
atleast he knows what
hes doin 😒😒

we all know you've liked
that blocker from karasuno
for like, months, probably a
year now.

hotsciencegeek
MAN. STFU.

fuk-you-bitch
ANSWER ME GUYS.

KENMA IS FUCKING
GAY?????

---

kenma jumped on top of his bed and yelled into the pillow. "i shouldn't have forgotten those damn keys." y/n laughs, "its okay, atleast now ive met all of your roommates."

the blonde gets up and sighs. "how do you stay so optimistic." he says pushing his hair back repeatedly

"i don't really know. i guess im really enjoying being with you today and i can't take anything negatively." y/n smiled as he put down kenma's hands and pushed back his hair.

"can i...braid your hair?" y/n asks. "yeah. sure..." kenma looks down to cover his face. 'im gonna go insane.'

-

y/n adds two small braid into kenmas hair while he plays animal crossing. "all done!"

kenma closes his game and turns around before looking up to see y/n's smiling face. "does it look good?" he asks nervously. "obviously, it was me who braided it, so you look cute as hell." y/n rolled his eyes.

kenma covered his face with his palms. "this isn't fair." he muttered. "huh?" y/n looks puzzled. "are you okay?" he takes kenma's hand away from his face to see his face entirely red. 'ah..'

"i couldn't even focus on the game just because you were touching my hair." he said softly. "were you uncomfortable? you can always tell m-" he gets cut off. "no! it's not like that. i..." kenma grabs a hold of his hand and stands up.

"y/n."

"y-yeah..?"

"..."

"..."

"you're confusing me."

kenma sits down beside him and covers his face again, letting go of y/n's hand.

"what..." y/n feels confused. 'what in the fucking anus is happening?-'

y/n looks at kenma, "kenma. did i do something?" he lifts his hands away, seeing a flustered kenma once again. 'this expression again...'

he locks kenma's hand with his own, "was kuroo screaming too much for you?" he says softly as he comes closer to kenma, making sure no one outside the room would hear.

"no. y/n. its us."

suddenly, it dawned upon the h/c haired guy, that this could be the end of whatever he had with the gamer. but, he instantly made up his mind, 'i shouldn't be selfish. whatever he says, ill accept.'

y/n's hands retracted, "oh. what is it?" he nervously asks. kenma notices and hesitates to take them back.

"y/n. what are we?"

"human."

"no you dumbfuck. what is our relationship?"

"...whatever you want it to be."

kenma looks dissatisfied. "y/n, give me a proper answer." he squeezes his fists. "it all depends on you, kenma. i feel like ive already made it clear that i really like you." he slowly places one of his hands onto kenma's cheek.

kenma goes blank. "prove it to me right now." he says. "what." y/n panicks. "show me right now how much you care about me, then ill make my decision." he suddenly stands up, causing y/n to stand up right after.

"i don't. wh- i." y/n looks scared, he doesn't understand what hes supposed to do, until he finally looks a bit put together.

"kenma, i can't gather any words to express how i feel cause i wasn't expecting this to happen, or else i wouldve written detailed reasons why. so, i just hope..." he hesitantly leans into kenma's face, pushing aside the long blonde hair blocking his view.

"that...you don't mind..." he makes contact with kenma's lips, sliding his hands under his hoodie and placing them on his hips.

kenma freezes, he wasn't expecting recieving his answer in actions. he had planned his answer as soon as he had raised the topic, but y/n showing the same feelings he felt was all he really wanted.

he kisses y/n back and pulls away, looking up. "now that you've gotten your answer. let's not beat around the bush this time." y/n sighs before looking into his eyes.

"be my boyfriend, kenma." y/n softly smiles as kenma nods then quickly looks down.

"my neck hurts..." he says placing his head on y/n's chest. y/n laughs, "im sorry, ill take better care of your neck the next time we kiss." he laughs hugging him. "good..." kenma smiled, 'next time...'

-

a/n: PISSING, SHITTING AND CRYING OVER THIS RN.

twerks ✨