47 - fair trade.

“haa, ah..! n/n slow down!” kenma gasped for air, he didn't know how much longer he'd last.

“no way, you have to keep going for me.” y/n smirked.

“ahh, n/n please!” kenma cried out in disbelief at the amount of stamina his boyfriend had in him.

y/n finally stopped and caught the tired kenma in his arms. “fine, we can take a break for now.” he smiled, helping him sit down on a bench.

they were on run. (a/n: HEHE 🙈) kenma had gotten a lecture from kuroo about how he skips his warm-ups and secretly made a deal with y/n to help him build up his stamina in exchange for his baby pictures.

naturally, when kenma comes into the picture, y/n has no reason to say no. so, he accepted the offer happily. although, kenma is still wondering why kuroo and him are partnered up.

kenma pants heavily, “fuck, how do you run so fast..? im gonna die.” he starts coughing since he's breathing rapidly and talking at the same time.

y/n pats his back and kisses his cheek, “you'll be fine.” he holds up a bottle of water and lifts kenma's chin to pour it into his mouth. “here, have some water.”

“wait.. let, haa.. let me calm down first.”  kenma keeps panting uncontrollably.

y/n just stares at him and thinks about how pretty his lover is even when hes sweaty and gross.

“i think you'll pass out before you even get the chance, honey.” y/n pours some water into his own mouth and pulls kenma's lips onto his, transferring the water to his mouth.

kenma just looks shocked as fuck as to what just happened and y/n just goes, “drink it.” while grinning.

he does as he's told and actually calms down. “haa, thanks...” kenma blushes profusely, not knowing how to respond to that sort of thing while they're in public.

“looks like you've calmed down now.” y/n rubbed his back, “you poor thing, i can't believe kuroo is making you do all this.” he hugs him.

“oh, about that.” kenma starts, “why are you helping him anyways?”

y/n just stares blankly at kenma with a still smile (a/n: basically a "😀"). he quickly stands up. “oh, would you look at the time!” he looks at his wrist to look at his watch but he forgot that he didn't have one on and just looks around awkwardly.

“um, i think its time we grab a meal! you must be tired!” he just pulls kenma to a nearby restaurant to eat.

“huh? okay..?”

-

as soon as theyd finish grabbing a bite to eat, kenma started feeling a bit drowsy. y/n could tell that he was feeling tired so he took him back to his dorm.

“n/n, im tired.” kenma groaned, falling into his boyfriend's arms dramatically.

“i know, love.” y/n picked him up and knocked on the door to the dormitory.

kuroo opened the door, “oh you guys are back!” he welcomed them both in and let y/n set kenma onto the bed.

“so, how did it go?” kuroo asked, leaning his shoulder on the door frame of the room.

“we worked out alot. i took him running and before that i had him lift a few weights at the gym. that didn't go so well but he managed to keep up with me while running.” y/n gave him a thumbs up.

“alright. good. here are the pictures.” kuroo handed him two huge albums. “thanks for helping him out.”

y/n quickly took them and put them in his bag. “ill look at every single one in detail at home. ill even buy a magnifying glass if i have to.”

“gross. just leave already.” kuroo mimicked a vomit sound before exiting the room, leaving the couple to themselves.

“so that's why you helped him.” kenma said, suddenly sitting up which freaked y/n out.

“ah, well. yeah!” y/n looked at him nervously.

“you know you couldve just asked me instead of him right?” kenma scoffed, pulling y/n down to lay next to him.

“i guess i was just too shy to ask..” y/n blushed slightly.

kenma just stared at him for a moment and ended up laughing. “you? being shy? theres no way.”

he got up and sat on top of him. “you definitely don't get shy when i do this.” he purposely pressed against y/n and leaned his face in closer to his.

y/n was a bit stunned by kenma's actions but ended up with his hands grabbing his thighs. “well, then i guess you're right.” he pulled kenma's lips onto his and kissed him passionately.

“Y/N, I SAID GO HOME.” kuroo bangs on the door.

“ugh. he's so annoying.” kenma groaned.

y/n just sighed, “its okay, ill just call when i get back home.” he smiled and picked up his bag, making his way towards the door.

“okay, but if i dont pick up, ill probably be sleeping.” kenma stood up and followed y/n out of his room and to the front door.

“you really don't have to go.. i can just make kuroo go-”

“no way. im not going anywhere until y/n is out of that door. you guys are always together, so this time please do something productive.” kuroo scoffed from the couch. “and you're not allowed to leave either kenma! its your turn to do chores today!”

“ugh, what an asshole.” kenma sighed.

“ignore him, we'll meet again tomorrow.” y/n kissed kenma's cheek.

kenma smiled and pulled his face closer to his own, kissing y/n's lips.

“okay bye then..” kenma frowns sadly, and folds his arms as he watch y/n unlock the door.

“bye love.” y/n turns around to hug him once again and kiss his forehead.

“oh my GOD. ITS NOT LIKE HES LEAVING FOR THE ARMY. JUST GO ALREADY!” kuroo screams.

“haters gonna hate.”

-

a/n: is this chp short? i feel it's short. idk 😭 even though i have the minimum word count that i always do, it still feels less-

- twerks ✨