41 - exposed

y/n's pov
we have done did the dirty that kuroo didn't want us to do. I HOPE HE LIKED IT? HE SAID HE DID. I EVEN OFFERED TO WASH HIM UP BECAUSE I WAS SO WORRIED, BUT HE INSISTED THAT HE'D GO HIMSELF.

and, even though i didn't get a chance to get him or me fully naked, holy fuck it was hot. UM, ALSO THE WAY HE WANTED ME TO STAY? that turned me on the most.

oh em gee, I THINK HES BACK.

kenma walks back into the room and we just stare at eachother for a moment.

“are you okay..?” he asked me, looking a bit confused.

“i can't stop picturing you fully naked.” i blurt out without thinking.

kenma looks flustered and quickly shuts the door and locks it. “you can't say something like that so loudly..!” he scolds me.

but i just can't help but admire his beautiful hair, his soft lips, his small nose, his face is practically the definition of gorgeous. i just want to grab his cheeks and kiss him all over.

and i will.

“n/n?” he waves his palm across my face before he gets attacked. i grab him by his wrist and pull him on top of me.

i start by kissing the corners of his mouth, then his chin, then his cheeks then his eye lids. my hands slide farther up his shirt.

“n/n.” he calls out my name softly. “i just showered. are we doing it again?”

i place my hands on his bare waist and rub my fingers across his hips. “no, i just can't get enough of you.” i trace my lips against his jawline and down to his collarbone. “i want to keep kissing your pretty face.”

i look up at him and smile at his blushing face. he then pulls me by the ear, “you little fucker, let's just go to sleep.” he scolds me

we then hear a thud.

and a very audible moan.

“OH MY GOD KAGEYAMA STOP FUCKING HINATA IN OUR GODDAMN LIVING AREA.” i yell, not daring to take a step outside.

i keep a very ready-to-fight kenma away from to door. until we hear my phone buzzing. 

a message, from hinata?

— sun-ball: bro literally shut up, bcs thats not us. ITS KUROO AND TSUKISHIMA. 😭😭😭

my jaw. has dropped.

“KUROO, WHAT HAPPENED TO FUCKING PRE-MARITAL SEX HUH? YOU LITTLE FUCKER-”

we then hear another very audible moan calling out for tsukishima.

kenma turns around with his jaw dropped too, “SO THAT MOAN WAS KUROO'S?” he yells in confusion.

“...what?” i look at him in even more confusion. “IF THATS KUROO... DOES THAT MEAN TSUKISHIMA IS THE TOP?” i yell out.

“I DONT KNOW, DO WE CHECK?”

“FUCK NO.”

- time skip to morning cuz im silly <3

kenma's pov
wake up in da mornin feelin like p ditty.

...

i just remembered last night. RRRRAAAAAAAAAAGTEUEGEUWGKWBDKDBDK

girl bye, HE ATE ALL OF IT. AND BY IT, I MEAN MY FUCKING CUM AND MY DICK. IT WAS SO FUCKING SCARY. DOES THIS MEAN HE'S GONNA GET PREGNANT NOW? IM NOT READY TO BE A DAD???

I STILL WANT TO START UP MY OWN COMPANY, THEN MAYBE I COULD BUY US A HOUSE AND WE COULD LIVE TOGETHER AND MAYBE THEN WE COULD THINK ABOUT CHILDREN.