23 - pre-marital sex?

y/n woke up to the sound of his phone buzzing. he had kept his phone on vibrate mode so that it wouldn't disturb kenma who was sleeping on his arm.

he thought the notification would probably just be some groupchat.

y/n knew kenma had already stayed awake for a long time last night just to play video games, so he wanted to let him sleep for a bit longer.

he wouldn't dare to move an inch. he didn't want to risk of waking him up. he just silently held him closer to his body, admiring him sleeping.

y/n couldn't take his eyes off of him. he was just that beautiful. “stop staring at me, n/n. you're making me nervous.” kenma suddenly fluttered his eyes open.

his sudden statement startled y/n. “you were awake? this whole time?” y/n pinched kenma's cheeks as a tease, “you little poopie.”

“ahh! n/n, that hurts..” kenma whined, taking y/n's hands off of his face.

“hmm? i didn't do it that hard though..” y/n sat up slowly, inspecting kenma's face.

kenma took this opportunity to pull y/n closer and steal a kiss.

“WHA- HUH?” y/n panicked, not expecting kenma to something so bold. “you cheeky little shit.” y/n watched as kenma laughed at his reaction.

he leaned in closer and decided to attack kenma with kisses all over his face. it started on his lips, to his chin, both of his cheeks and the last ones ended up on his neck which made them both a bit nervous.

they both admired eachother for a moment. kenma lifted his palms to cup y/n's cheeks, “n/n...”

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING.”

the couple quickly drew their attention away to where the sudden voice came from to see kuroo holding a cup of coffee at the now opened door.

the silence was really loud for a a few minutes.

“are you leaving?” kenma abruptly asked, slowly wrapping his arms around y/n's neck, “we're busy.”

kuroo stood there in utter shock in what his bestfriend just said while y/n panicked over kenma's hands around him.

“NO. Y/N, GET OUT.” kuroo yelled, “KENMA, YOU BETTER EXPLAIN YOURSELF.”

“oh ken- OH. OH... dang what are y'all doin?” lev asking getting distracted from what he was going to say. while yaku was literally over it and called y/n to help him with breakfast.

y/n agreed to help out and patted kenma's head before going out of the room to help yaku. “ugh. now n/n's gone, kuroo.” kenma complained, folding his arms.”

“kenma. you're gonna have to get married before having sex-”

“WHAT?”

“yes. it may come to you as a shock, but i just dont trust you. plus this relationship is progressing way too fast.” kuroo explained.

“KUROO. WE WEREN'T FUCKING.” kenma yelled feeling extremely embarassed.

“nah, cause what was y/n doing on top of you then?” lev asked from the background.

“wouldn't you like to know, you brainless fart.” yaku kicked the back of lev's knees to get him to reach his height so that he could drag lev away by his shirt.

-

it was completely silent while everyone ate their breakfast. lev decided to break the ice and compliment y/n's cooking. “y/n! i didn't know you cooked. this is super good!” he smiled.

“oh, thanks lev!” y/n thanked him, although he was currently unaware of the whole thing that happened between kenma and kuroo. he was definitely curious, but didn't want to butt into something personal by accident.

“so, did you and kenma do the deed?” lev suddenly asked which made kuroo drop his fork, kenma choke on his juice and y/n even more confused.

“the what now?” y/n asked, putting his utensils down.

“the deed. like you know, the dirty. the-”

“he's asking if you guys fucked.” yaku said before eating another morsel of his food.

“oh. is- is that why everyone is so quiet?” y/n sighed, folding his arms. “and what if we did?” he looked up at them.

“WHAT? KENMA YOU LIED TO ME?” kuroo gasped as kenma just rolled his eyes.

“damnnn, yall really gettin into it. i hope you guys get married tomorrow.” lev gave them a thumbs up.

“i literally couldn't give any fucks.” yaku said in his usual tired tone.

“yacchan, why are you so upset?” lev gave yaku a hug.

“because you snore so fucking loudly.”

kuroo was in utter shock, “my best friend, IS GROWING UP TOO SOON.” he cried.

y/n laughed his ass off, “what the hell gave you the idea that we fucked?” he smacked kuroo's head lightly.

“so you guys didn't?” kuroo looked up at y/n.

“nope!” y/n took a bite of his food. “not a single dick was involved between us.”

kenma had finished his food, and got up for another plate while kuroo cried about kenma growing up in front of his eyes with y/n silently listening.

once breakfast was over, y/n left and kenma was not very happy about kuroo's assumption. he was sent to karasuno's bathroom after tanaka took a huge shit and went into a coma.

-

a/n: nah cuz kuroo gives off vibes that he was raised as a mama's boy and that he was taught about keeping his purity until after marriage. I DONT HC HIM AS A MANWHORE LIKE YOU ALL DO, THATS WEIRD. 😡

- twerks