18 - pool party

the day of the pool party was here. happy little gays are already in the pool, some are chilling around and some are eating the fuck out of that barbeque chicken. you're one of them.

once y/n feels that he's had enough chicken, he goes over to kenma and sits under the unbrella, on the chair opposite his. "im full." he sighs in relief as kenma chews onto the chicken y/n served him before eating.

"you were gobbling that shit down like it was gonna get over..." he said before continuing to chew.

"it was gonna get over! kageyama was gobbling it down even more than me! i lucky that im even full right now..." y/n put his head down.

kenma hummed softly as he kept eating and playing with y/n's hair, until he looked up at him. "you seem to really like that, want me to get you some more?" y/n smiled up at his boyfriend.

kenma looked at him, then down at his now empty plate and right back to him. he hesitated before nodding.

y/n chuckled before getting up and taking his plate towards the buffet. "BITCH MOVE. MY BOYFRIEND NEEDS FOOD." he yelled kicking kageyama away. "MAN." the black haired guy yelled back stuffing his mouth for the last time.

"kageyamaaa, feed me!" hinata called out to his boyfriend. "no, you hippo, come get it yourself."

"BITCH."

y/n snuck the last of the chicken onto the plate and ran to kenma's table before kageyama saw. kenma's eyes lit up at the sight of the mountain of chicken he saw on his plate.

it made y/n happy to see his boyfriend so happy about food. he reached his hand toward kenma's hair to tuck it behind.

"fuck these lovebirds, man." tendou groans, "so kenma and y/n are actually dating?" goshiki inquires, "yes you dumb bitch" semi answered. "can you please start texting us?" shirabu rolled his eyes. "i dont have the messenger app you guys use." goshiki sighs.

the four of them watch ushijima float around the water. motionless. "if i didn't know any better, id think he's dead." tendou stared as ushijima hits a wall and slowly falls under water.

oikawa is currently keeping a safe distance from ushijima, "aint no way in hell ill be going to shiratorizawa."

yamaguchi and yachi are water gunning people in the face, "hey! y/n! get in the water already!" yamaguchi called out.

"oh, ill be there in a few minutes!" y/n replied. "youll be okay, kenma?" he quickly asked kenma, "mhm.." kenma nodded. "okay, call me if you need anything." y/n smiled before taking off his shirt.

'oh hell yeah, this is definitely the real reason i came here.' kenma put on his sunglasses so no one would suspect him of anything. he sips his juice through a straw.

tsukishima scoffed as he had already caught kenma in 4k. "weirdos." he mumbled, turning his head towards kuroo. 'what the hell was i thinking that day?' he thought recalling how he almost let something happen between him and kuroo.

kuroo was laughing at bokuto for falling off his floatie. "BAHAHAH, YOU'RE AN IDIOT BRUH." he wheezed, "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE SHIT." bokuto cried.

a stream water suddenly hit kuroo's head, "WHAT THE FUCK-" suddenly he got hit by more at once. "BITCH WHO THE FUCK?!" he yelled looking in the direction the water came from, spotting yachi, y/n and yamaguchi.
[a/n: triple y, HELP]

kuroo swam towards them to splash water in their face, y/n started screaming and sprayed even more water on his face to get him away.

kuroo suddenly goes underwater.
"AW HELL NO." yachi screamed as she swam towards land. "YACHI NO DONT LEAVE US!" yamaguchi screamed before getting dragged underwater. "YAMS NOOOOOO" y/n and yachi screamed.

yamaguchi popped back up, "this...is the end...for me guys..." he said struggling between under and above water until he sinks under. "NOOOO, YAMAGUCHI!" yachi screamed. y/n felt something grab onto his leg and looked at yachi. "it was nice knowing you, yachi..." he cried, "take care of kenma for me..." he made his last wish before getting dragged underwater. "NO... NOOO Y/N!!!!!!!"

"the fuck? these bitches need to get into acting..." tsukishima mumbled.

-
a/n: rip yams and y/n 😢💔 they were fighters till the very end

twerks ✨