38 - shitcon! pt4

kenma's pov:
well. that's unfortunate. the author is trying to test my patience now. that little shit.

when y/n gets up, he hands me a new set of his clothes for me to wear.

"you know i have my own clothes to wear right?" i just stare at him as i accept it shamelessly.

"i like you wearing my clothes." he says with a wide smile on his face.

we hear knocking once again.

"fuck. im gonna kill whoever that is." he pushes back his hair in frustration (soz if u bald) and stomps towards the front door.

y/n's pov:
i swear to GOD'S FUCKING ASSCHEEKS. WHY DO WE ALWAYS GET INTERRUPTED? IM GONNA THROW A ROCKET LAUNCHER AT CHARLIE DMELLIO OR WHATEVER HER SPELLING IS, THE AUTHOR CANT FIND THE WILL TO FIND OUT AND NO FUCKS TO EVEN TRY TO.

i open the door to see SOME BITCH. jk it's one of my friends who caused the havoc back at the panel. nevermind, STILL A BITCH. her name is greencheeks

(a/n: I LITERALLY CANNOT THINK OF A NAME SO YOU GUYS CAN JUST REPLACE IT WITH WHATEVER YALL WANT)

she gasps and looks at me up and down. "Y/N!" she blushes.

oh im shirtless. well whatever, KENMA SAW ME BEFORE YOU DID, HAH, loooosserrrr-

"guys so im at y/n's room right now, HE'S STAYING IN A SUITE AND HE ISNT SHARING! WOW!" she laughs quirky-ly to her phone's screen as she walks in.

"hey, i didn't let you in. get back outside." i try to stop her from walking any further but she doesn't seem to be listening.

greencheeks just laughs and says, "im just taking a tour of your room, chill!" before bumping into kenma.

"oh, hello?" he greets, not knowing what the hell is going on. "who..?" he looks at me hoping for an answer.

i sigh, "shes the one who started that fight at the panel."

"oh, the one whos obsessed with you?" he laughed, walking over to stand next to me.

"kodzuken? in, in your room?" she looks shocked.

kenma's pov:
really? out of all the little fuckers that could disturb us, it had to be this one.

and shes livestreaming too, without permission... i turn to face y/n... y/n's bare chest? OH MY GOD HE IS VERY SHIRTLESS.

"n/n. put a shirt on."

"you don't like what you see?"

"shut up and put a shirt on."

y/n sighs and does as he's told.

the girl looks really flustered at this point. "um. kenma!"

"kozume." i correct her.

"oh, yeah sorry. kozume! i uh. really like, your shirt...?" she compliments, clearly trying to start a conversation to avoid the awkwardness.

"oh thanks, it's n/n's." i say folding my arms. she looks at me up and down.

HAHAHAHAHA, EAT THAT. HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW LITTLE SHIT.

"oh lovely..."

KO BITCH.

y/n's pov:
i put a shirt on and walk back out. "oh. you're still here?" i just stare at greencheeks.

"um. yeah! i bought your favourite drink while i was vlogging so i thought id pay you a visit while im at it!"

dont pay me a visit. ever.

i would've still been making out with kenma by now if you weren't this obsessed with me, GO AWAY.

"oh, my favourite?" i look at the bag is her hand.

"yes! here you go!" she hands me the bag.

"this is a cold coffee from a knock off walmart." i stare at the drink for a while, admiring the potential diarrhea and stomach cancer i could get from it.

"ahah. that was originally for me, i accidentally drank yours on the way here."

...she drinks that crap?

she sweats profusely before putting the infectious drink back in her bag. "APRIL FOOLS DAY!"

silence shat on our tongues as she uttered the stupidest thing we've heard all night.

"..its december." kenma said with absolute cringe on his face.

and with that greencheeks just ran out of the room with no words that followed her last statement whatsoever.

-

"your friend seemed nice." kenma said sarcastically as he walked out of the shower.

"you totally hate her don't you?"

kenma scoffed, "is it that obvious?" he sat on top of our bed and opened up his switch to play his games. i just hum in response as i sit up next to him.

"so." i start, laying my head on his shoulder.

"..so?" kenma nervously pauses his game and puts it down. does this mean hes getting ready to continue?

oh shit, i was gonna just go right ahead with this, but now i want to tease him. ehhdjshdjhr- should i?

"kozu." i place my hand on his thigh to see his reaction.

its completely obvious. he's panicking. he's definitely getting ready to put his game on the side table and just go for it. i really want this, but because of greencheeks, the atmosphere is turning me off.

"are you teasing me again?" he hesitantly spoke up, "do i seriously have to spell it out for you sometimes?" his hand brushes against mine.

- kenma's pov
i think ill just let him know at this point.

"n/n. this is my first time, so go slowly, or whatever, i don't get any of this." i sigh. it came out in an awkward way but, i guess it did the trick?

"what?" y/n looked stunned for a moment. hes probably shocked about what i just said. lets summarize.

"basically, im ready. lets fu-"

"OH FUCK ITS YOUR FIRST TIME?"

"what."

"OH NO. KOZU. THIS MEANS I HAVE TO MAKE IT SPECIAL."

oh my god you can't be serious. he's actually worried about that.

"what the hell, no- let's just do it however it works for us." i try to stop him from panicking but it doesn't seem to be working.

"no, no. its YOUR first time. it has to be good." he puts his hands on my shoulders, "tell me, what so you want to see, what do you like and how you'd like it."

i sit in utter shock and confusion.

what i like to see, what i like and how i like it? WHAT? Y/N WHAT?

i start to feel my face getting hotter, "just do it how you'd like to..."

he suddenly pulls out a notebook and pen, "dont be shy, babe! you can tell me anything!"

"IM NOT SHY, AND I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY-"

-

a/n: 🤓 no words

- twerks ✨