26 - crazy ass bar night pt. 2

sakusa sighed in relief as atsumu got off of his 'now dirtied body'. “ugh, i have to shower again.” he glared at a wobbly smiling atsumu.

“hehe. omi!” he laughed.

sakusa blushed slightly before grabbing atsumu's finger and walking away with him.

“woooooowww.” hinata gasped. “AWESOME. DID YOU GET THAT ON CAMERA, Y/N?!” he excitedly squealed.

he expected an answer that never came. “...y/n?” hinata turned around to see y/n and kenma making out.

“oh my fucking god. im going home. fuck you guys.” he then stormed out of the bar.

later on, kenma and y/n got kicked out of the bar for pda.

“man. we weren't even kissing that much.” y/n rolled his eyes.

“we kind of were.” kenma replied.

“well. maybe we may have gotten just a teeny but comfy..?” y/n laughed, holding kenma close to him. “let's catch a cab. hm?” y/n put his hand out to signal a cab to stop for them.

kenma took his hand down. “no. not yet.” he looked up at a confused y/n. “lets hang out some more.” he hugged y/n tight.

“but- you're drunk?- you know what,” y/n stopped himself, “i dont have the heart to deny you when you're like this. take me wherever you want me to go. ill follow you anywhere you take me.” he surrendered.

-

the dry, grainy sand, the slow waves running ahead only to be pulled back to the ocean, the night sky full of scattered constellations and the distant glowing moon created a scenery for the duo to admire while they intertwined hands at the beach. 

“i didn't know you were so sentimental.” y/n said sarcastically. he looked over at kenma, who was already staring at him.

“n/n.” kenma called out, “you're really pretty.”

kenma leaned closer into y/n's face, stealing a kiss from his boyfriend.

y/n struggled to form any kind of sentence, “...kenma?” is all that came out of his mouth.

kenma smiled up at y/n and hummed, his feet unsteady. y/n put an arm around his back to support him.

“im in love with you, n/n.”

y/n looked down at him, stunned. before he could say anything, kenma just passed out in his arms.

“wha- BITCH.”

-

a/n: you shall be well fed my children.
I KNOW, RHIS CHAPTER IS SUPPPERRR SHORT. IM SORRY. IM MAKING UO FOR IT WITH EXTRA CHPS. I DIDN'T KNOW WHETHER TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER LIKE, 25.5 OR 26 BUT I SETTLED WITH 26 SINCE ITS KIND OF A CONTINUATION TOOOOOOOOO????????? but ya im gonna go work on chapter 27