36 - shitcon! pt2

"Y/N, KENMA PUBLICLY ACCEPTED YOUR LOVE CONFESSION." a person suddenly screamed.

"bro what." y/n was confused. "HUH, WHAT?"

"YOURE WINNING AT LIFE."

"we already got married though." y/n said holding up his phone with a selfie of him and kenma together.

"WHAT? Y/N. YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THIS?!" his friend jumped off his chair and cried on top of him while everyone just started fangirling over the news.

"I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN MY LIFE. YOU'RE NOT MY DAD-"

"Y/N, YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME A CHANCE YET." the girl who sat next to him hugged him, also crying.

"I KNEW YOU HAD A CRUSH ON Y/N BITCH, HES MINE."

"SHUT UP, YOU JUST WANT HIS MONEY-"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

-

the panel became a fight zone between two of y/n's friends and they had to have security come over and break them apart.

they apologised later on as well, but even before they did, people still seemed to enjoy whatever the fuck went down.

since y/n's event had been finished earlier due to the whole ruckus, he went to go see what kenma was up to.

he put on a cap and a mask to make sure he wouldn't be recognised by anyone in the room, he didn't want to repeat another havoc in kenma's panel.

"SO YOU'RE DATING [USERNAME]?" a girl asks while having a rosary, she had just finished praying that her otp were actually together.

"yes. i am." kenma smiled. "y/n is mine."

y/n freezes. 'im his? IM HIS. OH MY GOD.' he sits down while people scream over what kenma just said.

"TELL US MORE, WHATS Y/N LIKE AS A BOYFRIEND?"

"thats something that id like to keep to myself." kenma starts, "all i can say is that, he's the best ive ever had."

y/n literally starts crying on the spot.

-

good morning.
group description
oikawa please come to shiratorizawa.
-

sun-ball
wow

y/n and kenma are
having fun without us

daddy milkers
its shitcon, why would they
ever take you

sun-ball
DONT I GET LIKE, VIP TICKETS
FOR BEING FRIENDS WITH THEM

soomoo
HELP-

shoyo is so innocent 😭

daddy milkers
now who the fuck told u
that.

THIS IS ALL A PART OF HIS
DISGUISE 🧍

HES NOT INNOCENT

NUH UH.

french fried
ok bro chill.

fatassykawa
bruh i aint even know
y/n was famous for creating
videos n shit wtf

soomoo
only his og besties did 🙈

fatassykawa
WOW.

yamagoo-PURR 😋
GUYS

IM DYING

DELETE TWITTER WHILE
YOU CAN