Chapter 1

Ugh I wanna die at this point

"Bitch it's finally a holiday we worked our asses off this year especially you. You have to come and have fun cause Layla won't even come with me and I don't want to go alone again." Lea pleads in our faces. I drop my head.

There was this party tomorrow and we were supposed to go since we survived our year. But right now everyone was exhausted from the finals. Personally I was going to have a me- time the whole day and in the evening go to my parents house.

" I think I figured out why you didn't survive almost your second year at college, you partied every single weekend no wonder why your ex calls you a gold digger for fucking every single old men." Levi said without shame

We all laughed except Leah.

"How long are there dicks, even Lea? Cause you're the expert here by sucking their dicks for the money." Emi said without shame as well.

These guys are something else. I swear.

"Oehh by the way mine is longer right Alice." he smirked at me while everyone was looking at me shocked. I just sat there.

Layla was too stunned to speak another word

"Lea you know I'm not a party animal Like you are, I don't want to end with someone I don't know in the same bed naked" I said while trying not to look at Emilio. I wonder how I ended up with him even though Stella acts like an adult.

"And my mom and dad are going out tomorrow night and they are leaving, Stel alone that girl is the last person you can count on!?" I whisper yell

"Why are you whispering yelling there is no one in the parking lot you have to calm down Al." Layla said softly

"Layla you know goddamn good how it ended last time when we left her alone home and if she comes with us that weird frat guys will fuck her until she's dead. I know she's mature for her age and I trust her but It feels weird this time!? " I began to shout at her. She felt offended

I feel so sorry for because this isn't the first time that I took my anger out on her but she is like my sister even though our culture and religions are different. We just have that bound that no one has like Lea and I.

She is a whole different story she likes to act like boss and having everything for her self but sometimes she is carefree

"Can you stop shouting at her!?" she scoffs at my face. I still don't like her even after a year living with her.

"Just because you didn't live your life in high school doesn't mean she has to sit her ass down at home while she can enjoy her life, stop being possessive over her JEEZZZ!" Lea responds Damn that girl get's on my nerves

I don't still know how she ended up with us major mistakes that I made in my entire life

"LEA can you please keep your mouth shut and stay the fuck out of my business this is between me, Layla and Stel. Just because you fuck every guy that passes you doesn't mean Stel and Layla has to do the same." I scowl at her.

I don't know who she is to tell me what to do.

"JEEZZ" Levi and Emilio said at the same time
"I bet this going end up for us apparting the girls from their head to head fight." Levi chuckeld at Emillio's comment.

"Okay guys cut the bullshit, school is over, be happy and Lea and Alice were going to another party on the other side of the city. We don't need to go to the same house/party every weekend." Layla said "Ali you can bring Stel with you, Me and Levi can keep an eye on her right Levi?" Layla asks Levi with her puppy face

"Ughhh fine with me sunshine but if you find me in an another room making out with someone, mind your own business" levi smiled

Levi liked always to mess up with Layla. We basically grew up together.

There was a dead silence a long dead ass silence

"By the way, when is the party because I won't stay at home for the night?" Lea asked

"Tomorrow night around 20:00 outside the city, who's coming including us" Levi said " I think the students from our whole faculty so basically accountancy, Business and Law"
Emilio responded calmly "And stop annoying it's irritating me"

"Em it's okay" I said while taking his hands in mine.

Lea looked away took her phone and began to type until i heard a bip

1 messaged received from reddie

Lea😛💋

Lea - you do realize I don't like him since you introduced me to him I dont know how you met him but god knows how , and I'm Sorry that i talked to you like that and i know im the last person you like at the moment but you can forgive me again like you did the whole year. :)

And i apologise for how i reacted towards you cause you try to earn money that way just to pay a part of the rent, for your studies and save money to get you brother out of that household, you're forgiven reddie :)- ME

After that I looked away from my phone to see Levi laying on the ground of McDonalds whining for some food. We were supposed to get some food before heading to our apartment.

Emilio was like always on his phone ringing to people like he owns a goddamn company.

And Layla was like ussualy in her own world thinking about gods knows what, I wonder why she hasn't dated a guy before because she is beautifull until i remembered why she's not allowed to date someone before the marriagge apparently says the holy book of islam which i agree for a part . She learned me a word in arabic instead of saying 'you're beatifull or sexy lookin miss Girl' we're supposed to say Mash'Allah. before I can ask the question that I was thinking about Levi asked before I even had the chance that boy reads my mind.

He tilted his head from the ground and said:

" lay why aren't you dating someone cause your beautiful and i get a lot questions from the people around campus if you're single like girl i have to tell them to fuck off and leave you alone before i send them 6 feet beneath the ground." he chuckled and continued "By the way most of them are frat boys and I won't allow them to date you or let them say a word to you." he smiled at her layla self chuckeld at his question smiled afterwards.

That boy has just a huge crush on her. You can see it through his eyes, like Tony Montana once said 'the eyes never lie chico' and it is true in this case.

Before she could answer his question with a bright smile on her face. Emilio came back with an irritated face expression and said "we should head out now"