Chapter 7

I can't still get over what happened a few hours ago at the party

I can't still get over what happened a few hours ago at the party. Is it Emilio trying to rape Stella or the fact that I'm on a plane to London for what reason mom said to Eliza.

I hope mom has an explanation for this whole situation except I have a letter in my hand with my name on it.

I open the envelope to see the handwriting of mom

My beautiful daughter

If you read this I'm already dead and you're probably on your way to London or I disappeared out of the radar for your safety against my family. I know you are asking yourself what's going on and why I'm writing this. I want you to know the truth about my past and the mistakes I made in the past. Before I begin I love you since the day I found out I was pregnant. You are my sunshine the sunshine that puts a smile on everyone's face.

The past I wanted you to tell a long time ago but I knew I couldn't risk it for your safety. You Weren't born in the US but in Italy, Napels, I changed your birth certificate after I moved to the US. The father u say isn't your biological dad because your biological died in a war long story but Lorenzo Allesi would tell you the whole thing about this. I had to leave Sweden for my family, the family I said they died in a fire that was bullshit. your father stayed in   Sweden. And I left for Italy, he had sent me to Italy when I was pregnant with you and when I left Italy when you were 3 years old. I gave sertraline to forget Italy after we left Italy for good. But for this case you're going back to that family.

You had the best time over there and you are on your way to the family who opened their arms for me when I was in danger and now it's your turn. They are the only people you can trust and Eliza. They will tell the truth about me and your dad

I love you Ally here and in the afterlife, your dad would've been proud of you if he was with you.

Mom,

I can't even progress what is happening what the fuck.At this point, I began to cry, my whole has been a lie. My biological dad died . So Liam is not my dad and Stella is my half-sister.

I wipe my tears as I hope the family Alessi is ready for my questions because I won't leave them until I get my answers.

"Miss, are you doing okay because you've been crying for the past few minutes? Do you want some water?" my head snaps to an attendant

"I'm fine thank you. When are we landing by the way?" I ask her "we are in the air for at least" she looks at her watch "2 and a half hours so get some sleep I will wake you up as we are about to land" she assures me

"Thank you" as she rubs my arm

She makes her way to the back cabinet a. I turn my head and lie my head on the window for head support.

I hope I will get some proper sleep for the next 2 hours.

.........

"Alice wake up sweetie it's time" I snap my eyes open to see the same flight attendant, I rub my tired eyes