Chapter 57

I miss what we had🫠

When I wake up I expect Sofia next to me sleeping but when I open my eyes, I don't see her

I push the cover off and getting up. I take the first sweatshirt and jeans, I see on the chair. We slept in his room this night and the following days, It felt good to sleep in his bed again.

I even told her that when she wakes up. She had to wake me as well, but clearly young lady didn't even bother.

I step out of the room with worry. This girl is going to be my death. As I was going to the stairs, I see ilana approaching me "Alice".

Ilana never changed a bit, the same person I met years ago.

I turn to her as she had clothes in her hands. I look in question before she realised it.

"It's Dina's, Sofia spilled some juice on her clothes since she didn't had other clothes with her." She shows me the clothes "So I found clothes that didn't fit Dina anymore. If it's okay of course"

"No it's okay of course." I say half laughing at her. "My mom already send people for cloth shopping and online shopped for her the entire night." She adds

They loved already spoiling Sofia. What could I say she is the second grandchild and the first granddaughter in the family.

"I shouldn't do it but I kinda lost it and ordered tons of clothes and toys for her" she scratches her necks. "What could I say she is my niece after all" I chuckle.

By the time she finishes her sentence, we open the door from the living room. Sofia and Landon playing on the ground with toys all over the floor. Isabella and Eliza were sitting on the couch watching over the kids.

"Give me that piece of toy" Landon says frustrated as Sofia refused it.

Sofia liked to share but when children would force it. She never considered it then being nice.

"And go change your clothes, it's dirty. Dirty pig" Landon says but was shushed by Eliza.

"That's not the way we talk to our cousin or you're going to bed Landon"

"I'm sorry for oversleeping" I say to them but they just look weird. "Trust me no one is even awake at this hour" Isabella says. "And when I passed your room, Sofia was getting out so no worries"

I didn't want to look like a bad mother, who tosses her daughter to someone else and sleeps in.

It was eight thirty which means everyone was already up doing their work. I should really look for a job cause, I don't want live here rent-free.

"Morwing Mommy" Sofia says as she stands up from the ground. "Morning baby, let's change your clothes." I say.

Ilana hands me the clothes and I take Sofia's hands and enter the first bathroom,I come across. I close the door behind me.