The end

Having to learn how to live without you is a lesson I never wanted

3 weeks later

I've never thought that Italy would be so beautiful.

We were walking through the market to buy some fruits since we were going to spend  the whole day at the beach. Charles and I were in charge of the fruits while the others were charge of the all the goods.

So we'd thought it was a good idea to make a family trip to the market and explore since it was the first time for me and Sofia. Charles knows this place from the back of his head.

After the summer break I was going to be the official Boss of the French mafia but now I wanted to spend my time with my family.

A month long are we going to stay in the castle where I was born. I have so much memories in there but I don't remember anything of it.

"Oeh can we get strawberry?" Sofia asks as she was pulling Charles arm. "Okay we will get it"

I chuckle at them the market wasn't crowded but there was here and there some people and the sellers were lined up in rows left and right selling fruits and vegetables.

Mateo was with us just in case, Charles being paranoid 24/7 about our safety never letting us  leaving the house without a guard or Mateo.

I preferred Matteo because he was the only person I trusted with Sofia as a guard since he helped me raise her.

I follow behind him until my eyes find a pack of strawberries. "Sof I've found your Strawberry" I say as soon I say it her head turns to me.

"buongiorno, can I have three packs of your good looking Strawberries?" I ask to old men.

"buongiorno bellisma of course, you can" he says politely taking a plastic bag from under the table. "Are you from here or tourist?" His Italian accent.

"Kind of I was born here but around the age of 2 I left and I'm here back with my boyfriend and daughter." I say taking money out of my purse.

"Interesting I know every person in this village. Who's family are you?" He asks as he puts the strawberries in the plastic bag.

"I'm Wilhelm Ferrari's daughter if you know him but I grew up with the Alessi's" i say handing the money I owed.

His face fell in shock. "Alice?" As he pushes the money away from him.
I frown at his comment and want to walk away.

Charles walks towards me with Sofia in his hands.

"How do you kno" before I could finish my sentence. "You came here every week with Lorenzo and Charles when you were a toddler"

"Jules è bello vederti di nuovo" Charles says as he shakes jules hand. (Jules it's good to see you again)

"Bene" he gaze shifts to Sofia
"Don't tell me you two have daughter?" Jules points between us.

"Yes she is" I say smiling
"Buon dio, don't let her be like her father" he quickly looks at the sky before looking at us.

~~~~~~~

"Daddy why are we here?" Sofia asks as we were walking towards Charles father's grave.

Me and Sofia used to come once in a while to visit Charles when he was death.

"Because we're visiting Nonno Leonardo" Charles says. It wasn't far from the entrance so walking wasn't a big of a deal.

"Daddy I'm tired can you hold me?" Sofia asks
I shake my head. "Sof daddy isn't fully recovered so it hurts him" I say

I pick her up and Charles looks at me in disbelief trying to get Sofia from me.

"Charles just shut up" I hiss having sof on my lap.

"Pappa we came here on your birthdays" Sofia says as we were almost at zio Leo's grave.

Charles' grave disappeared, it was right next to zio's, It seems he took it away.

"Nonno Leo I'm back" Sofia yells as she wants to stand on her own feet's. "Careful Sofia" Charles warns.

She runs to his grave and sits on it."Hi Nonno"

~~~~

"Where have you been you three?" Isabella asks as we were walking down the stairs of the beach.

"We visited Nonno!" Sof yells as she had her swimwear on and hat.

When her feet hits the sand, she runs towards to the rest before she could get away. Levi takes her and swings her around.

"Uncle Levi!" Sofia screams as Levi was running towards the water.

Levi and Sofia became best friends over the weeks and they had bound of a single uncle and his niece, but without the single.

They continue playing while we set up the fruits and that we bought. Everyone seemed to be happy, kids were splashing each other in the water, while Lorenzo was with his nose in his paperwork and luzia giving him a tantrum for working

Kai was spreading sunscreen on Layla's back while arguing, Olivia sunbathing with Eliza next to her.

Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Stefan sitting with the rest. Me and Charles were sitting not far from the others enjoying each other's company.

"What do you think about moving out?" Charles asks.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean starting a new chapter in our lives in a new house"

I never thought about it since I enjoyed their company and Sofia could play with Dina and Landon whenever she wanted.

"Stella can live with us so she wouldn't feel left out and spend more time with you"

My heart sinks at his words,

I hug him tightly as he was shirtless it was a better feeling than ever. He shouldn't be thinking about our future.

"Are you sure you want two sisters and your daughter in the same house?" I ask pulling away and putting some hair out of the way from his face.

Uncle Stefan approaches us with a envelope in his hands. "Hey Alice, I never had the chance to give you this" he hands me the envelope.

My name was written on it, nothing else.

"I had to give it to you when everything was over, it was his last wish for you to read his letter for the last time."

With that he leaves back to his spot.

I open it curious what it will be in it, my father had a last wish to fulfill. Charles looks from my side.

There was a picture three persons in it, the picture was clearly from 2003. Me,Mother and father. My heart sinks, I had a picture from my father together.

Dear Alice,

By the time you read this me and your mother are watching you above the stars. We are proud of you, how you came this far without us.

You are the strongest girl I've ever known with your mother, you're the light that I needed in my life.

I wish we could've spend more time together.

Me and your mother wrote our love and found our happiness again in the afterlife, now it's your turn to write your love with Charles.

I love you mitt ljus.