Chapter 61

You're the reason for every single problem that happened in my life

2 months later

"Have fun at school" I say kissing Sof's cheek and Landon's. "Don't fight with Lucy especially" Landon rolls his eyes.

As he takes his schoolbag "She and Craig likes to hit on Sofia, what can I say. No one mess with Sofia"

The first week after the break Landon confessed to me that Sofia  was getting bullied by her classmates.

Who names their child Craig? It's not like the diary of a wimpy kid.

I called the school the moment I heard the word 'bully'.

"Ma'am they are children, things like this always happens" this bitch had the audacity to say this.

Sofia came home crying her eyes out and when I asked what happened she refused to tell me.

She ran to her room not wanting to talk to anyone, Landon luckily said what was going on.

Two cunts dared to say dirty words to her.

"Excuse me, is this education? You know what if I see my daughter crying again. I'll burn the place to the ground with you in it" I say

"Excuse me is this a threat?"

"No it's a promise."

There was brief silence while everyone was looking at me. Two can play a game. Right?

"You know Sofia is family of the Alessi's?" I say smirking at her even she can't see it.

Enzo let's a chuckle knowing what I meant as Lorenzo takes out his phone from his pocket

"Yes I'm aware of that" I hear the scary tone in her.

"Good so you know what the consequences would be if Sofia comes back home crying." I say.

"I'll talk to the teachers and the parents about it."

"Come on we are going to be late to school"  Eliza passes through as she  take the kids to the car.

I wave my goodbye and close the door behind.only to meet every Alessi men including Levi, Sandro and Kai.

"We have a suprise for you but we need to wait at Elias." Lorenzo says.

Okay something is off when we talk about Elias because the last time I saw him was their home years ago.

"Why him?" I ask

There's a brief knock, I open the door revealing Elias standing there.

The fact that he was Lorenzo's half brother was just as weird as Emilio was part of that circle.