Chapter 13

It's been three days since Alice arrived and it's quite fun actually being with her like the old days even though I was five years old when I last saw her until the other day

It's been three days since Alice arrived and it's quite fun actually being with her like the old days even though I was five years old when I last saw her until the other day. I've kept the bracelet that we've made when we were young. The bracelet with the letter A on it. But when she arrived I took it off and made a necklace of it because I don't want to let her think that I had it since I was a child.

That would be Embarrassing

When she left Italy she left the bracelet with me for if she comes back that I could give it back. So if both of us are good in terms I'm gonna give it to her including if she knows the truth about her family and that she is the long lost heir of the French and the Swedish mafia.

Imagine controlling over two mafias the French are the hardest ones because one of Damon's slash Alice's granddad adopted a boy two decades ago. After Elena ran away because he thought women weren't allowed to rule the mafia, the sad part is Elena was the only child so he had no option than adopt the newborn son of the Spanish mafia and they were pretty much falling apart so for the mafia they gave the boy.

no one knows who he is, they like to keep it a secret but he goes by the sinner. They could've gone for a better name in my opinion.

This reminds me I don't know if Alessandro knows that Alice is in Londen. Or even knows that Elena died a few days ago. I would ask Lorenzo about it.

Stella is a nice girl kind of the same as Alice but nicer. I realized that Milo likes to spend time with her, he better keeps his hands to himself or Alice would kill me but Milo is a nice guy to hang out and Alice knows that.

On the other my Girl Alice doesn't eat anything, whenever we are sitting at the dining table she does everything except eating. I begin to worry about her, I tried to feed her but was rejected every single time even if Eliza tries it doesn't work. The longer we keep the secret a secret the longer she doesn't eat. Except she only drinks water.

"Hey pretty boy what are you thinking about" I hear a familiar voice i zone out of my mind and look up to see Alice her hand is placed on my shoulder. Looking cute today in Ilana's clothes I should ask Lorenzo for permission to shopping cause she can't keep wearing Ilana's clothes.

I smile at her.

"You've been in Alice in wonderland for at least 5 minutes it's time for the real world pretty boy," she says as she pats my shoulder. Men I love her Since the day she was born. The day I was able to hold her in my arms even though I was 2 and a half years.

I look around at to table to see only the two of us sitting and the maids gathering the food.

"Did you eat something?" I ask her She shakes her head. I swear she's going to faint if she's keeping up with this tantrum. I look at the table, if there is any food which is.