Chapter 35

And then there are the songs I cannot listen to without hearing you❤️‍🔥

"See you tomorrow baby" Alice says before I shut the door.

I'm pregnant
I'm pregnant from Kai's child.

Unbelievable, I'd never thought being pregnant but I still have to tell it to Kai since he was sick worried for at least a week.

The scary part is that I don't know if he even wants children, when I brought up the subject he tried to change it.

His reaction is going to be a big question for me. I enter the penthouse, I say hi to the lobby woman who gave me the nastiest looks in my life and there was the lobby guy, the one Kai gives every time the nastiest look whenever we go or out.

I love him.

I got into the elevator feeling dizzy again, I already don't like this pregnancy. After trying to catch my breath, the moment the door opens I rush into the bathroom, vomiting again like how I did for the past week.

I FaceTimed with Alice and Levi for a bit until I got a call from abuela.

She is my grandmother from father side and the kindest person I've ever met. We lost contact after father died, I wasn't allowed to call her anymore.

I didn't cut contacts with her, I'd rather die then not talking to her.

"Buenas dias abuela" I say exitedly accepting her call.

"Hola, Cariño" she says, she didn't aged a bit since I last talked to her.

"Antes de que digas algo, muéstrame el anillo" she grins before I could say anything.
(Before you say anything, let me see the ring)

I show her my hand with the ring on it, she squeals when she saw it. How does she knows it?

"How do you even know it?" I ask her
"That bitch called me yesterday telling me that my cariño married with someone and moved to londres" she says

"Why didn't you call me, I had to act like I knew. She screamed like a bird to me" she laughs.

That's my abuela, she would always defend me in a way that no one would ever do. She is my most favourite person on earth with Kai and Alice.

We talked for an hour and then I started to prepare dinner even though Kai insisted to hire a cook so I don't have to stress about the meal.

While I was cutting a zucchini the elevator door opened revealing a happy Kai. He sets his bag on the couch coming up to me hugging me from behind until the scent hits me.

"Hola Princesa" he kisses my cheek.
"Did you use the half of the bottle off your deodorant?" I ask pushing him.

He looks confused before smelling his shirt and shrugs he takes a bottle of water out of the fridge