Past and the future last part

There is no escape. The whole world is drenched in the memories of you.🌊

Elena:

"Zia elena there's a letter for you from Zio!" Lorenzo yells as he runs towards me.

I was in the garden sitting, these were my last 5 weeks of my pregnancy so I had to be careful, I hoped Wilhelm would be here by my Labour but the changes were small.

I turn my gaze towards him "Isn't to early for the letter?" I put my hand on my forehead from the sun since it was summer and it was hot in Italy.

"I don't know, the guard gave it to me" he says handing it to me. Before I could open it I felt wetness between my legs.

"Ur water broke" Lorenzo says shocked.
"No no no it is to early" I say.

I try to breath as my constructions began.

"You! Come here and help me" the 8 year old Lorenzo yells at the guard, he guard runs towards us as he helps me to stand up.

"It's going to be okay" he reassures me "Madre! Padre!"

We go fast as possible to inside, Isabelle appears with Charles in his arms and Milan on her side. As soon she sees us she hands Charles to Milan, "Hold on him"

She rushes to me. "Take deep breaths"

She takes me from my arm and helps me until I lay on the couch.

"Eliana bring towels and a bucket of water please, close all the curtains and tell the guards that they need to leave the mansion" Isabelle instructs.

"Lorenzo tell the kids to go to their rooms and call your father"she adds.

Her gaze turns to me "everything is going to be okay"

But I can't say because of the pain, sweat covers my forehead, I can't handle this pain anymore.

The maids comes back with towels and buckets , to my surprise Lorenzo came back.

"Lorenzo what are you doing?" Isabelle asks through gritted teeth at his son. "What? she needs someone to hold on" he sticks his hand out to me.

"You can hold on my hand, I know how much pain it is" he says as I hold his hand "Don't worry it doesn't hurt"

My ass it doesn't hurt.

I shake my head "I can't do it"

"Not without Wilhelm, I can't do it without him" I add. I needed him knowing he wouldn't.

My pain was getting harsher. "Leonardo is going to call him and tell him that his baby is born"

I nod because that was my only response as I pressed harsh on Lorenzo's hand as I looked at his face he was trying to remain calm while he looked red.

"I'm sorry Lorenzo" I apologise between screams. "No worries"

"Are you ready?" I nod
"If I say push you're going to push" she says as she rolls her sweater. "Push"

After several painful minutes, the living room filled with tears of a baby. My baby. Because I was exhausted I fell on the pillows behind me.

"It's a girl" Isabelle say's excited, she cuts the umbilical cord. After that she places my baby girl on my chest her cry quiet's a little.

"What's her name?" Lorenzo asks
"Alice" I say kissing her tiny head.

I thought a lot about the names I wanted to give my child when she or he was born. If it was going to be a boy I was going to give it Alexandre and girl Alice.

"Let's get her bed ready so she could rest" Isabelle smiles.

She helped me these past months every single day like I was her own child.

~~~~~~

"I want her firwst" Charles pouts as he crosses his tiny arms around his chest.

The children were fighting the whole time who would have Alice in their arms.

"Alright Charles is the first one" I say as he gets on the bed excited written all over his face. "Losers" he sticks his tongue at his siblings.

He leans his back on my leg. "Be careful Charles" Leonardo says carefully at his son.

Charles rolls his eyes and waits impatiently for me to hand Alice to him, I place her carefully on his lap. As he covers her back with his arms, he began kissing her all of her face like she's a doll. "I lowe hew" he gives a kiss an her head.

Isabelle was taking pictures with her phone "For in the future" she smiles.

"I called Wilhelm an hour ago and told him, he was crying over the phone. He was happy and. Wilhelm wants you to stay as long as possible" Leonardo says.

"How long?" I ask since I'm a burden here.
"It depends on you but I'm not letting you go for a few years or decades, I promised him" he adds.

"I really appreciate it Leonardo for everything you done for us" I thank him.
"I've done nothing trust me"

For the rest of the afternoon they loved Alice and I was able to call him.

"Elena"his voice came into my ears for th E first in months.

"Will" my voice cracks

"Hi baby how are you? How is our baby?" He asks "Good, Charles is playing with her even though she doesn't do anything but look at him" I chuckle.

"Charles? You mean Leonardo and Isabelle's youngest son?" He asks in a disbelief tone
"Yes, he even said 'I love you'" I say

"Tell him to keep his distance from my daughter"

"He doesn't even leave her side, Isa had to drag him out by his ear an hour ago and came back ten minutes later in my room to play with her" he laughs.

"I'm going to need him place on his arse"

We talk for an hour nog wanting to hang up.

"I think we should go" he says "Besides you need some rest"

My eyes began to tear "And then there was me always waiting for you"